UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
I didnt read the article as it's Daily Mail journalism (in other words 'lets stoke some racial tension journalism), but if the Islamic Centre isnt allowed to be built, after passing all planning regulations and laws, then doesnt it go against America's most ingrained and meaningful laws of freedom?

If they didnt allow the centre they should just take down their most iconic structure, the Statue of Liberty as it represents exactly why the Islamic Centre should be allowed to be built and respected.

I do whole heartedly agree with the fact we are USA's little mongrel on a leash and its obvious the relationship is not exactly two way. This need's to change for this country's benefit.

·
Gym Addict
163 Posts
Tbf a lot of the people against this talk like it's being built on ground zero and not a couple of blocks away from it. I can understand the sensitivity but it seems that right wing americans are using it to push their agendas and stir up hatred whrn it's not really as bad as is made out.

·
Looking Freaky
792 Posts
ppl are afraid of islam b/c we dont understand it and the media as a whole hasnt done much to disspel this disstorted view were feed by the main stream media

islam as a whole is peaceful, the extremeists which origionate along the border regions of pakistan and afghanistan teach the kids in there madras or schools to hate everything westren and use an extreme form of islam to peddle this hatred, as with all holy books we can all use its teachings to support ones views if it peaceful or otherwise

its a sad aspect of life that religion is always used as a rallying tool to wage misery on the ppls of the world

for me were all equal and deserve to live in peace, and it should be the same for a mosque that is build anywere else in the world, as we all know american muslims died in the horror attacks of 9/11 too

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
lostwars said:
ppl are afraid of islam b/c we dont understand it and the media as a whole hasnt done much to disspel this disstorted view were feed by the main stream media

islam as a whole is peaceful, the extremeists which origionate along the border regions of pakistan and afghanistan teach the kids in there madras or schools to hate everything westren and use an extreme form of islam to peddle this hatred, as with all holy books we can all use its teachings to support ones views if it peaceful or otherwise

its a sad aspect of life that religion is always used as a rallying tool to wage misery on the ppls of the world

for me were all equal and deserve to live in peace, and it should be the same for a mosque that is build anywere else in the world, as we all know american muslims died in the horror attacks of 9/11 too
Since when?? Not debating it, we've been fighting against Islam for a thousand years ffs. What's suddenly changed? At least Christianity has grown up and is now a religion of peace.

Not being funny here any other religion or race of people of group wouldn't dream of stiring up hatred like muslims seem to want to. Come on, the only reason to build it anywhere near ground zero is to cause offence. Full Stop. Why do they feel the need to ram into our faces their beliefs all the time, because that's al;l they are , beliefs. I believe in Christianity, but please find a post where I preach about it to anyone. It's my beliefs and that's all. Not offended by you not following my beliefs.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Not all muslims are bad...the media just emphaises their fantatics, we all have them (regarldess of race or beliefs, always fanatics and extremists).

Although, i do think it is somehwat close to the area, so it was obvious the media would swarm upon it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.