UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
He has moved to sparta and started a new style of forum where he and Sam 69 now reside

Stoped using gear
So thats all this site and bodybuilding is about ????? attitudes like that are one reason he is not here. He gained his knowledge through trial and error and like many others only to willing to pass on his knowledge to others who would listen.

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
why dont we just start a missing persons board?

if we aren't talking about osc, its lost soul or someone else.

ffs lads you are like a bunch of lovesick schoolgirls pineing for the return of the boyband.

there are plenty of others on here that have knowledge in reserve for the questions that need answering

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trickymicky69 said:
why dont we just start a missing persons board?

if we aren't talking about osc, its lost soul or someone else.

ffs lads you are like a bunch of lovesick schoolgirls pineing for the return of the boyband
Easy tiger, haven't seen any threads on LS or OSC (or I wouldn't of posted this), I was just reading some archive material and found his posts very interesting, just asking the question dude:)

·
Banned
5,946 Posts
He left after Sam69 got an unfair ban after a complete idiot wound him up for 15 pages and he made the mistake of cheeking Mr Hacks... The aformentioned idiot himself ended up getting banned.

·
work in progress
316 Posts
got to give cred to osc and sam69 here, they were both fountains knowledge and helped me on my training greatly

much respect to them for been willing to take the time out and share their knowledge a say

·
2,051 Posts
tel3563 said:
Guy seemed to be a fountain of knowledge, where's he gone?
Hi mate,

Thread was brought to my attention, so thank you for asking about me & thank you to all those that said positive things about me its all appreciated & yeah I do miss some of your ugly mugs & insane questionings :tongue:

If you want me mate (or anyone for that fact) you can quite easily pm me or just visit me here

www.spartan-warriors.co.uk

Take care everyone

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
It was actually the ex-member cwoody who prompted cookie leaving as I remember.

The same member also prompted sam69's ban.

I'm personally gutted that lost soul has left the board.

I really miss his arrogant and rude replies.

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ONE SMART COOKIE said:
Hi mate,

Thread was brought to my attention, so thank you for asking about me & thank you to all those that said positive things about me its all appreciated & yeah I do miss some of your ugly mugs & insane questionings :tongue:

If you want me mate (or anyone for that fact) you can quite easily pm me or just visit me here

www.spartan-warriors.co.uk

Take care everyone
Cheers OSM, you seems like a good genuine guy that the board misses, thanks for the invite mate:thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,396 Posts
Fountains of Knowladge? not sure about that, but I do miss the arguements and S69's temper lol

Shame your not on here cookie, I liked your spirit for trying new things, and trying things that allot of people wont.....going against the grain I guess you could say. Especially your small dose Dbol experiments :) I was thinking of trying somethign myself but Spartan Warriors dosen't allow AAS talk so maybe I will start a thread on your profile page here lol!

But hey, why listen to me, I just a love sick teenage girl :innocent:

:thumb:

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
megatron said:
He left after Sam69 got an unfair ban after a complete idiot wound him up for 15 pages and he made the mistake of cheeking Mr Hacks... The aformentioned idiot himself ended up getting banned.
Mr Hacks did not ban Sam, Mr hacks did ban woody, just for the record.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.