UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Great choice of BCAA, why only a BCAA? @smallboy

And that is what we call a stack. As a big supplement user do you always do research before you buy? @faipdeooiad
I like to know that what i'm spending my money on is going to deliver. I'll pretty much exclusively use BP for whey & some other staples (i use their iron product too) and Controlled Labs' multi & fish oil because of the forms of vitamins they use (being more readily absorbed) and their fish oil being third party tested.

the pre's i pick up from our store as they're stronger than anything you'll find in this country and the greens is a 'luxury' item i get from our store too as it's not something i'm certain i'd pay for.

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Pre workout dmaa and coffee

Intra workout :

Cyclic dextrin, citruline malate, eaa's, beta alinine, lucien and electrolytes

Other supps are just whey protien and cream of rice. Other bits also that I usually forget to take like garlic vit d vit candy gush oil's

·
Newbie Trainer
187 Posts
Great choice of BCAA, why only a BCAA? @smallboy

And that is what we call a stack. As a big supplement user do you always do research before you buy? @faipdeooiad
for recovery and also prevent muscle loss during cut/fasted gym. other supplements are not necessary. you still can gain muscle without supplements. all are from kitchen.

·
EFBB Winner
7,309 Posts
Yeah I use bbw for cn. Muscle food used to do it very cheap as cheap as mono
I got a tub off cellucour cn3 yesterday on eBay, New sealed but ood by a couple of months £8+3 postage Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wheel Liquid
Font Number Screenshot Document Circle

didn't think that was bad value for 150g of it and hopefully being it's a made flavoured pre it won't taste like s**t and will mix ok. Normal can just sinks

can get it on eBay for around £18

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.