UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find videos on youtube useful towards your training or lifestyle?
Yes 2567.57%
Haven't watched any 513.51%
No718.92%

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Title says it all,

Reason I ask is i'm thinking about making one myself, It wont be just bodybuilding orientated, I'll very into other sports, general health and alternative solutions to the typical sports supplements.

I've quite a lot of knowledge so I figured I could help a few people on the net.

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lolik said:
good idea mate, some of them are useful.
Thanks,

I was planning on starting of fairly basic, covering areas such as;

nutrition (what is it, why its important, what forms of diets for what sport and their results);

supplemnets what are they, why do we use them and how do they work? Whats best for you and your sport?

Training the importance of training and correct form, tips on recovery, tips on improving results, tips for specific goals.

General Health feeling vital, improving sleep, increasing hormone production, eating sensibly for those who aren't professional sport athletes.

Subscriber questions I feel this is the most important part of these form of videos, replying to peoples questions.

Obviously i'll split them up into smaller videos, probably 4-6 minutes per video. and with it being me, it'll have some querky style humour lol.

"Take this supplement and you'll look like this super huge body builder in two weeks...nah just joking but i got cha didn't i ;) !"

Gonna try some video editing software soon, if all goes up i'll post the videos up here :)

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
As long as you don't tell bullshit like: TAKE CARNIVOR 3000, IT CONTAINS:

ULTRA SUPER MEGA NATURAL GROWTH HORMONES

IT'LL ADD 20LBS OF LEAN BODY MASS IN JUST 4 WEEKS

.. BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE

ALSO TAKE THE SUPER ULTRA CARB GAINER 9000 TO IMPROVE YOUR GAINS BY OVER 25%! TESTS RESULTS HAVE SHOWN THAT IT ALSO DOUBLES YOUR COCKSIZE!

:)

And as long as you blur out your ugly face :lol:

G

·
hamsternuts said:
well if the person in the video has a body that i'd want, then it makes sense to watch and learn from it

i wouldn't watch johnny vegas' bodybuilding vids on youtube though
shouldnt judge a book buy its cover but i do:D

7,928 Posts
1russ100 said:
shouldnt judge a book buy its cover but i do:D
well it stands to reason doesn't it?

the 'cover', has only been achieved by the person making the vid's methods, so that's he 'cover' you'd getby following him.

so judging a book by it's cover in THIS instance is all you can do really.

i wouldn't watch a vid made my someone with the same body i have now, cos i want a bigger better one that i have now!

G

·
hamsternuts said:
well it stands to reason doesn't it?

the 'cover', has only been achieved by the person making the vid's methods, so that's he 'cover' you'd getby following him.

so judging a book by it's cover in THIS instance is all you can do really.

i wouldn't watch a vid made my someone with the same body i have now, cos i want a bigger better one that i have now!
completely agree!!

i could imagine competeing and asking the judge what right he has to judge me with a 40inch + waist!! :D

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
i tend to look for cooking tips now and again, as i do tend to get fed up food quickly, so i look for other stuff to eat, that i might not have thought about. :D

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Ive watched hours of people like Jim Wendler, Dave Tate, Mark Rippetoe, Bas Rutten, Tommy Suggs etc

But these are people who have achieved some great things, Im not saying dont do it, but if you could accomplish something first it would be better

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.