UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Getting Massive, Current PB: Squats 142.5kg x5ATG,
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently doing stronglifts, but when doing squats i am doing smith machine squats, however if i did a push pull routine, id be able to afford to go to a different gym on the legs day where i could do free-weight squats, leg press etc.

So what do you think will be better to do? im wanting to bulk up.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
smith machines squats are no substitute for normal squats in the stronglifts program

just do the push pull legs then.. though why not just join a gym where you have access to all that equipment?

·
Getting Massive, Current PB: Squats 142.5kg x5ATG,
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crouchmagic said:
smith machines squats are no substitute for normal squats in the stronglifts program

just do the push pull legs then.. though why not just join a gym where you have access to all that equipment?
I cant afford it atm, the gym im at now is 15 a month, whereas the other is 35 month, or 3.50 a go, and im still at school, so until i get a part time job, im gunna have to make do with the 15 quid one!, cheers for the advice, im guna start the push pull routine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.