UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SUPER FIT BUG
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr G said:
I don't really struggle with lifting, but growing... And it's my chest (not that I've got a chest). I'd give up a ball for a chest at this moment in time.
Incline bench press? Moderate speed but explosive lifting? if not doing so already..

·
Gym Addict
173 Posts
Stayfitbug said:
Incline bench press? Moderate speed but explosive lifting? if not doing so already..
I split my chest over three weeks... (following advice I was given).

Week 1

Incline press

Incline flyes

Flat press

Flat flyes

Week 2

Flat press

Flat flyes

Decline press

Decline flyes

Week 3

Decline press

Decline flyes

Incline press

Incline flyes

I do 4 working sets on each as well. I always feel pumped, and I'm always sore for at least a couple of days afterwards. I alternate between dumbbells, the bar, hammer cages, cables, pec dec. So I'm trying to get a lot of variation, but to no avail.

Anyone want to swap their chest for one of my plums?

·
SUPER FIT BUG
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr G said:
I split my chest over three weeks... (following advice I was given).

Week 1

Incline press

Incline flyes

Flat press

Flat flyes

Week 2

Flat press

Flat flyes

Decline press

Decline flyes

Week 3

Decline press

Decline flyes

Incline press

Incline flyes

I do 4 working sets on each as well. I always feel pumped, and I'm always sore for at least a couple of days afterwards. I alternate between dumbbells, the bar, hammer cages, cables, pec dec. So I'm trying to get a lot of variation, but to no avail.

Anyone want to swap their chest for one of my plums?
What about the diet?

G

·
Legs for me, they are like match sticks!

Everything else seems to be coming on well but my legs, they just don't seem to ever change.

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Chest for me always has been. Abs too but thats just the fat tummy lol. Shoulders ok, arms bigish but not defined, back I just think about and it grows. Legs, most would think they're rubbish but I know how scrawny they were so I am happy with them, especially as I've had a torn calf. It's just chest, took some pics the other day and I can't tell that I go to the gym from the front, and my 12 year old gyno is still there, shocking moobs.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.