UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
Ive used the liqud version of it before in a stack, it gave a nice boost before training but not sure about any mass gains, but if your going to use PH/Designer steroids go with something like Epistane or Hdrol, good gains minimal sides and come at a fraction of the cost, just make sure you have a good PCT set up

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive used hdrol before

nice gains

wasnt keen on the pumps though for back bi days

after id done my pull ups and row variations my arms were to pumped to do any bicep work without causing pain

i want something more of a ripper than hdrol

hdrol was good for mass i think i gained about 13 pounds off it

i only want about 5 pounds now and lower my fat

from the choices of pro hormones that one i linked to seemed to be best

do you think something like cynostane or epistane would be better than that

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
Dave10 said:
http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-methyl-masterdrol-135-sublingual-tablets.cfm

good ripper ?

thinking of buying 2 boxes just hoping for around 5 pounds of lean mass and a reduction of body fat with minimal shutdown and sides

good choice ?
The nomenclature listed (3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One) indicates that it is DHEA, but I understood it to contain androsterone, and other sites list the nomenclature differently (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, which would indicate androsterone).

Can predator confirm whether the bottle states 5-ene or not? They're two very different compounds.

·
1,412 Posts
henryv said:
The nomenclature listed (3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One) indicates that it is DHEA, but I understood it to contain androsterone, and other sites list the nomenclature differently (3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, which would indicate androsterone).

Can predator confirm whether the bottle states 5-ene or not? They're two very different compounds.
Ive still got a bottle of the liquid stuff with a bit in it ,epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester is whats listed on the back

·
1,412 Posts
Dave10 said:
ive used hdrol before

nice gains

wasnt keen on the pumps though for back bi days

after id done my pull ups and row variations my arms were to pumped to do any bicep work without causing pain

i want something more of a ripper than hdrol

hdrol was good for mass i think i gained about 13 pounds off it

i only want about 5 pounds now and lower my fat

from the choices of pro hormones that one i linked to seemed to be best

do you think something like cynostane or epistane would be better than that
You can add taurine in to help with the pumps mate, usually helps me, but alot of people get a cutting effect from epistane. X-tren when ran at 60-90 mg a day is pretty good for cuting up aswell and its not methylated.

·
Banned
1,138 Posts
BADASSMASS said:
Ive still got a bottle of the liquid stuff with a bit in it ,epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester is whats listed on the back
Epiandrosterone. Basically the same as androhard or stano-drol.

BADASSMASS said:
You can add taurine in to help with the pumps mate, usually helps me, but alot of people get a cutting effect from epistane. X-tren when ran at 60-90 mg a day is pretty good for cuting up aswell and its not methylated.
Not methylated no, but I've seen a few tren-only blood tests come back with liver enzyme values elevated similar to a methyl cycle. Methylation isn't the only factor in liver toxicity, how easily it's broken down into an excretable form is the real issue. 17a methylation makes this more difficult, as can other structural modifications, like the conjugated bond system of dienedione.

·
1,412 Posts
henryv said:
Not methylated no, but I've seen a few tren-only blood tests come back with liver enzyme values elevated similar to a methyl cycle. Methylation isn't the only factor in liver toxicity, how easily it's broken down into an excretable form is the real issue. 17a methylation makes this more difficult, as can other structural modifications, like the conjugated bond system of dienedione.
Learn something new everyday on here, I didnt know that. Good compound though, suppose care just needs to be taken when using it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.