UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Your Gona Have Muscle, Your Gona Have Blades, Your
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys my mates on cycle at the minute he has ran test at 500mg for 14 weeks but does not want to come off. He wants to run deca would it be better if he should cruise at 250mg for around 4-6 weeks now or can he just add in the deca now for 10 weeks. Thanks

·
Banned
518 Posts
SO A 24 WEEK CYCLE IN TOTAL?

he will need to run some form of test with his deca to prevent ed problems ,he can keep the 500mgs a week going with the deca ,thats a long cycle and is going to casue some nice shutdow,hcg will be needed imo.

·
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh he is runnins hcg and will be running test with deca. What would be better for him to cruise with test before he jumps on the deca or just jump on the deca and test now?

·
Banned
518 Posts
baggsy said:
yeh he is runnins hcg and will be running test with deca. What would be better for him to cruise with test before he jumps on the deca or just jump on the deca and test now?
am confused mate ,right

he has been on cycle now for 14 weeks ?

he wants to add deca now at week 14 for 10 weeks ?

this will bring his cycle to a total of 24 weeks?

if so he dont need to cruse at all just add the deca and carry on test/deca as normal ,poorly planed cycle imo and i for sure wouldent add decca (quite a long ester and suppresive steroid) at week 14 of a test cycle .

·
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
poker face said:
am confused mate ,right

he has been on cycle now for 14 weeks ?

he wants to add deca now at week 14 for 10 weeks ?

this will bring his cycle to a total of 24 weeks?

if so he dont need to cruse at all just add the deca and carry on test/deca as normal ,poorly planed cycle imo and i for sure wouldent add decca (quite a long ester and suppresive steroid) at week 14 of a test cycle .
thanks for reply. yes he has been on cycle for 14 weeks with test only and he is wondering if he should cruise now at 250mg of test per week and then blast with test and deca or just the leave the cruise phase out.

im sure plenty of people on this site blast and cruise what benefits do you get from the cruising phase? thanks

·
Banned
518 Posts
baggsy said:
thanks for reply. yes he has been on cycle for 14 weeks with test only and he is wondering if he should cruise now at 250mg of test per week and then blast with test and deca or just the leave the cruise phase out.

im sure plenty of people on this site blast and cruise what benefits do you get from the cruising phase? thanks
imo i see no benifits from crusieing at all,all it dose is keeps test in your system while you wait for your next cycle ,not a thing i would do as your hpta is still shut down and your not giveing yourself a change to recover ,same with the long cycles imo ,too long of a shut down .

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Lois_Lane said:
Recovery is not fun after a very long cycle whatever the dose...
x2 I've not been shut down for a while and my last 2 cycles have been a breeze to recover.. I was lazy with HCG & PCT and this time i'm shut down.. Not badly but would rather avoid, im gonna stay off now until i am fully recovered and be more careful in future.

Unless your mate values his HTPA i'd tell him to come off and cycle with time on + PCT = time off

·
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi i have let my mate know of your input and he has decided to run a pct. Cycle ends like this

test e 500mg week 1-14

hcg - 1,000 iu through until week 15

pct start week 16 for 4 weeks with clomid and nolva

I know they say time on + pct is time off but after the above cycle he would be looking to wait 5 months before he can jump back on again. Do you think it would be ok for him to get on test and deca or npp after 3 months instead. The reason is because he has rejoined uni for a 1 year course so he has plenty of free time and his diet and training is very good at the minute so he wants to make full use of this free time and the gear would definetly help him make even more use out of it.

Let me know what you guys think. thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.