UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may be aware l got home from Turkey yesterday. Sat in the Airport with no more than £15 to my name, any way flight was boarded and home we came.

Turn on the news tonight and KISS FLIGHTS who l flew wiith have gone BUMP !!

Its about fu**ing time some luck came my way !!

I could have been stuck there with not a pot to p*ss in !

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Yeah got off light there pal...however leaving you in Turkey for a permanent vacation might not be a bad thing...at least the streets of England would be safe from roiders like you and Moaty :)

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
laurie g said:
They have indeed gone t!ts up but have stated that anyone abroad would be returned without problems.... in the cargo hold of an Antonov probably
Let me assure you it wouuldnt be much better than the fu**ing skoda we flew back on !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pea head said:
Yeah got off light there pal...however leaving you in Turkey for a permanent vacation might not be a bad thing...at least the streets of England would be safe from roiders like you and Moaty :)
Quit your jibber jabber cock ear !!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I wouldn't really class that as good luck lol, I thought you were gonna say you just won a few k on the horses or something lol.

Think about the people stuck there!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.