UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is a weird one, has anyone ever seen the peep show? Well I do exactly what they do, as in thinking as if explaining it to themself or discussing it in their mind is it a normal thing or just plain weird?

I only do it if i have watched the peep show... .walked out the house today wind was blowing..in my mind i was damn thats gona slow me down if its blowing the wrong way but if not then it will be good.... gale winds by the way..

saw an 8 year old kid fall flat on his **** this morning and lost the wheelie bin!

not great at explaining myself but does anyone else have weird things they do? any kiss their shoes good night? or run their face against a window... anyone crap in their cats litter tray..i dont do that get that cleared up right now :D just using them as examples...

here is my contribution!

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
offo said:
Ok here is a weird one, has anyone ever seen the peep show? Well I do exactly what they do, as in thinking as if explaining it to themself or discussing it in their mind is it a normal thing or just plain weird?

I only do it if i have watched the peep show... .walked out the house today wind was blowing..in my mind i was damn thats gona slow me down if its blowing the wrong way but if not then it will be good.... gale winds by the way..

saw an 8 year old kid fall flat on his **** this morning and lost the wheelie bin!

not great at explaining myself but does anyone else have weird things they do? any kiss their shoes good night? or run their face against a window... anyone crap in their cats litter tray..i dont do that get that cleared up right now :D just using them as examples...

here is my contribution!
Yeh, i read dumbass threads on ukm:D

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh come on tell its all in the name of fun their has to be weirdos on here its just not possible otherwise spoil sport....sorry for mentioning the cats litter tray example sowwi bubbles will keep it stum for now on:D

·
8,552 Posts
I could make a list but just not worth the time it would take to explain them all...The one that bugs me the most is I can lock the door at bedtime and check it 3 more times before I go upstairs to sleep and as soon as I get undressed and climb into bed I have to tiptoe back downstair, now in my skivies to check the door 3 more feckin times...If you've ever watched " Monk " it's kinda like that...

·
1,828 Posts
cellaratt said:
I could make a list but just not worth the time it would take to explain them all...The one that bugs me the most is I can lock the door at bedtime and check it 3 more times before I go upstairs to sleep and as soon as I get undressed and climb into bed I have to tiptoe back downstair, now in my skivies to check the door 3 more feckin times...If you've ever watched " Monk " it's kinda like that...
I do this too (in the morning, as im leaving for work), but each time i do it, i make sure i have turned the Iron off at the wall switch too...wtf...JUST GO TO BLOODY WORK!

·
Back In Action
6,409 Posts
before i go to bed i set the alarm clock on my phone. Turn of the light and get into bed. Then turn on the light and check i have done it correctly. I do that about 5 times before I sleep. LOL

·
Life's a blast..........and then a cruise and
749 Posts
Just before I crash for the night I'll start at the front door ( check it's locked) and work my way through to the back door checking every power point, before I use the downstairs loo. I then have to go through that lot again in reverse before I go to bed. Drives me Fcuckin mad every night but I carnt go up stairs till I've checked again.

·
Premium Member
2,604 Posts
i have waking dreams quite commonly. When I was a kid I used to have attacks of hyper reality and terrible deja vu. i tried explaining it to my mate who thought i should be in the nuthouse.

now he's DEAD. mwahahaha

·
hmmm
1,430 Posts
pecman said:
why do you do that mate 1 for sorry 2 for joy and all that you should be happy.

its when you see 1 you want to worry.
ment to put 1,,,dohhh, :blush: :blush:

it is early and spent most of the time laughing as only 1 of my kids got school today and he is moaning like no he$$ as the other 3 have got the day off due to teachers training.

my first post in this thread has now made it to the second most embarrassing thing I have done

1 - 20 of 48 Posts