UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
No Pain - No Gain
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a website that caters for nut allergy sufferers as i've talked to the company :thumbup1: Only took me just over a week to find one.. :lol:

Some of you might've seen my journal and I'm trying to bulk out..

I know its not a reputable brand and all that, but it's all im allowed

I was wondering should I get the weight gainer or the whey protein isolate?

I don't know what one would be best for me at the minute, any advice would be appreciated :)

·
Put in 110%
198 Posts
josnoddy said:
I've found a website that caters for nut allergy sufferers as i've talked to the company :thumbup1: Only took me just over a week to find one.. :lol:

Some of you might've seen my journal and I'm trying to bulk out..

I know its not a reputable brand and all that, but it's all im allowed

I was wondering should I get the weight gainer or the whey protein isolate?

I don't know what one would be best for me at the minute, any advice would be appreciated :)
hi mate,

your aiming for the same goal as me... and as far as im aware many weight gainers are a mix of maltodextrine and protein which would be your best bet as the just protein shakes i dont think would benifit you as much, im not to clued up on diet so sorry i cant be more help

·
Gym Addict
174 Posts
Some guys on here recommend using standard whey and adding oats, however, I am currently using both at different times of the day. What I have found however, that a lot of whey protein does not agree with me, yet I feel ok when using certain gainers. As my aim is bulking at the moment, I am going to be sticking with a gainer for the calories.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.