UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beware, black belt keybord warrior!
1,055 Posts
Get a program like "Dreamweaver" & download a template of your choice from any torrent site, easy once you have a mess around.

Can be quite expensive if you get a company designed one :)

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
djmacka said:
Get a program like "Dreamweaver" & download a template of your choice from any torrent site, easy once you have a mess around.

Can be quite expensive if you get a company designed one :)
take this advice if you want a load of old sh1t created.

"dont buy a ready made house, just get some bricks n stuff and make your own"

to the OP: all depends what you want really, impossible to give an outright price due to the number of factors that can effect it. Lorian has his own web firm so as this is his site I would ask him first, if hes too busy give me a shout ;)

·
Pain is simply weakness leaving the body!
127 Posts
it all depends on what features you wish to have i.e. flash

also depends on how many pages you want etc

some more info would be needed buddie :)

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
My mate does it, tell me what you want and ill get you in touch if you like, he'll not charge a lot.

Jobs like these are usually priced in hours worked on the site and difficulty of making it.

·
Banned
456 Posts
Youtube have some great tutorials on web design and computer programming!! You will learn alot from viewing them, I'm learning C++ just now and Youtube and MIT opensource have been invaluable.

·
Banned
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have a mate in motorsport (used to work in it) and have found a little opening that can run on a part time thing! Need a website (nothing to flashy) and a way of taking payments online and possibly phone. Need to advertise on some other sites with a link back to mine!

G

·
The Project said:
But what stops them taking my good idea and ripping me off! :)
LOL. If you have got a killer idea for your site, someone will eventually copy it anyway. That doesn't help you though. When you advertise for the work, you can be vague with the details - just give them details of the type of functionality required. Then, when you've picked someone to work with, you can get them to sign an NDA (sample agreements can be found on google).

I'm a programmer for a publishing company, so if you want, PM me with your details (include your email as I don't think I can reply to PMs yet). If you want, I'll see if I can help you out. I'm not a designer though, so although I can build something functional, I'm probably not the right person to make it look sexy!

Another option is to post it under the classified and exchanges here - I've seen that a few other members are web developers on UK Muscle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.