UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FREAKIN HUGE
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K, I just got done doing a tren cycle....I am only taking M-drol right now and started using Animal Cuts last night...i have the basic chicken, tuna. brown rise, lots of veggies with fiber and around a gallon of water a day diet

·
FREAKIN HUGE
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey all just bought lots of vitamin c, dandelion root, and x-pel! hope fully this will work!

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
When you say Tren do you mean the injectable AAS or the oral PH Extreme Tren that you can buy legally?

Also have you got proper PCT supps sorted as you say you have finished your cycle but your still taking M-Drol???

·
FREAKIN HUGE
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recently just did a trial that my buddy gave me of the AAS tren he made from finaplex from a vet site....... I did it 7 times, each one being 1 cc...... I had bought 1 cycle of xtreme tren and 1 bottle of m-drol at the same time and i did that trail of the AAS during my XTREME TREN and M-DROL cycle.....The reason I am still taking the M-DROL is because I bought only 1 bottle of both Xtreme Tren and M-drol.....while taking them together the XTREME tren ran out and now i am using the rest of the m-drol....Help me lose some water weight!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts