UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder what you guys think about mixing water base and oil base in the same shot. Have heard in the past that you shouldnt mix the 2, but recently had some guys tell me they do it all the time. Would like to hear some opinions on it..... Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys... I have the option of stacking prop with winstrol or going with prop and EQ. I kind have decided winstrol/EQ but i guess i am still wavering as i have wanted to try EQ. I have been told that winny is much harder on you also.

I have a friend who competes nationally and really likes EQ/prop stack(amongst other things) He said that with EQ that some people respond to it and others not as well. I have always responded well in the past to anything I have taken. Its been quite a few years so I am trying to get educated here and get multiple opinion.

I am just under 6 feet and weigh 215 lbs. Bodyfat is at about 14-15 %. My goal really is to add some lean muscle and get down to 10-11 % bodyfat, and to be a little harder.

p.s. I am extremely impressed with the U-K moderators. You guys(and others) seem to have great knowledge and are honest and real to each individual. Speaking for myself, I think this site is informative and helpful.. THANKS

·
Getting HUGE!
1,376 Posts
zeus87529 said:
Thanks guys... I have the option of stacking prop with winstrol or going with prop and EQ. I kind have decided winstrol/EQ

p.s. I am extremely impressed with the U-K moderators. You guys(and others) seem to have great knowledge and are honest and real to each individual. Speaking for myself, I think this site is informative and helpful.. THANKS
Beans said:
Why would you stack Equipoise and Prop?

Use Enanthate or Cypionate. Less frequent jabs.
More to the point why would you stack just winny and EQ? I wouldnt drop the test from the mix if it was me. I'd go with prop and see if you can get your hands on oral winny to avoid mixing oil and water based shots

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I typed an error earlier when I said I decided on EQ/winstrol. I meant to type that I think its going to be Prop/EQ. I want to go with prop because I have heard that you retain less water than with other tests. Any thoughts on that?? I took Sus awhile ago stacked with deca while building in the offseason and retained alot of water.

I dont compete anymore and am not after the same objectives. I really would like to keep away from that watery/bloated look.....I would like to grow lean(nothing extremely dramatic) while staying hard. That is why i am thinking prop/EQ. Again....any advice really helps.. Thank You

·
238 Posts
NO!!! PLEASE DONT MIX WATER AND OIL

Up until 2 weeks ago i would have said yes - stick it all in together and jab away - but i have just returned home today from 10 days in hospital following having a massive abscess removed from my right glute - they drained a total of just under ONE LITRE OF PUSS - i have an open wound that measures 5 inches long by an inch wide and an inch deep.

I am allways meticulously clean with injection technique and an experienced user having done hundreds of shots over the years - all i did different on the shot that caused this abscess was mix a ml of winni depot & ml of test prop - IM shot using a 1.5" blue needle.

It is the most regretable thing iv ever done - i only did it cos i honestly couldnt be bothered to do 2 shots - they have told me i will need 3 months to fully recover and be out of the gym for 6 weeks (hopefully ill be back in 4!).

Please take heed and be warned!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Phill I appreciate you sharing your experience. and a thank you to harry also, I plan to diet extremely clean. One more question. AI is anti-estrogen??? Sorry if that is a dumb question but I am not in tune with all of the abbreviations yet. Thanks

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
Phil B said:
NO!!! PLEASE DONT MIX WATER AND OIL

Up until 2 weeks ago i would have said yes - stick it all in together and jab away - but i have just returned home today from 10 days in hospital following having a massive abscess removed from my right glute - they drained a total of just under ONE LITRE OF PUSS - i have an open wound that measures 5 inches long by an inch wide and an inch deep.

I am allways meticulously clean with injection technique and an experienced user having done hundreds of shots over the years - all i did different on the shot that caused this abscess was mix a ml of winni depot & ml of test prop - IM shot using a 1.5" blue needle.

It is the most regretable thing iv ever done - i only did it cos i honestly couldnt be bothered to do 2 shots - they have told me i will need 3 months to fully recover and be out of the gym for 6 weeks (hopefully ill be back in 4!).

Please take heed and be warned!!!
its this the only time you mixed oil and water based, ive done it a dozen or so times and other than the ache and a bit of a lump.. no worse than sust. no issuse

sorry to hear about what happend though mate , bet that made you pretty sick, hope you back on track soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.