UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
Without knowing the calibre it is hard to comment, it's plainly a highly powerful rifle which seeing as most who shot it had their weight in the back leg got caught out and ended up on their ****s...the last guy didn't have his weight in the back leg but in the front left leg, he was nicely round the rifle and absorbed the recoil well. To be honest a rifle with that amount of recoil is not a whole heap of use to all but a handfull of experienced hunters, smaller and more forgiving calibres are equally useful and do a tidy job... as for it being an elephant rifle I can't say that for certain, it certainly had the boot but thinking about it if you didn't drop the elephant with one shot you'd be Fooked, on your **** with a ****ed elephant coming right at you...not a good plan...

All that aside it was very funny...I will certainly hand that link on...good post

Andrew

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Most of those guys werent experienced shooters and were in the wrong stance and not holding the rifle correctly, that being said, with that much recoil, even a trained person would have trouble!! Like to see what the target looked like!!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
They'v just been shown an incorrect stance. The T rex has a similar recoil to other cartirdges (albeit still a massive one) but it's been glorified over the web in vids like this. Notice that last guy used a very different technique from the others.

It is used in game hunting though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.