UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to warn everyone that uses their phones while driving NOT TO DO IT.

my bird is distraught at the min, her 8 year old cousin, a little girl, was hit by a car this morning as she crossed a zebra crossing just yards behind her mother. it happened at about 11 this morn, by 3 this afternoon she was dead.

the man that hit her was on his phone at the time of the accident, fcking pr**k has to live with the consequences for the rest of his life now. but at least he still has a life.

at worst he'll get a ban and a year or two in prison, but eventually he'll be back to his old life. she was EIGHT ffs!!!

its not fair why do bad things happen to good people?!?!?

but the point is he wasnt some boy racer with 3 months experience, i know loads of people that are 'sensible' drivers that use their phones thinking nothing will ever happen, imagine living with this on your mind. its not worth the risk at all.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Exactly shouldn't do it. Feelings go out to her family and friends. My mothers friend was walking on the pavement with her son holding hands, a drink driver (who was a fireman) went onto the pavement and killed the boy. ****ing terrible

The laws are there for a reason. Hate it when I see people on their phones or hear stories of drink drivers.

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
Nah you got it all wrong mate, police are all c0cks they shouldn't waste their time pulling people over for talking on their phones or doing 35 in a 30, they should catch the REAL criminals......

Mate that is sh1t news I hope your misses is ok and the judge makes an example of the scumbag.

·
If your attack is going really well, it's an a
433 Posts
Sorry to hear that.........sad stuff to deal with&#8230;..no excuses as mentioned, if at the least go blue tooth, plenty of options if you have to.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I still see many people with phones stuck in their ears driving, does my head in<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

·
1,184 Posts
I can honestly say i'm one person who refuses to use his mobile when driving. I also go mad if i'm in a car with someone and they pick up their phone. I've had countless arguments with my misses over this, but i think she listens now(well i hope she does).

People need to put it on speaker or get a handsfree, for **** sake it's not hard.

RIP to the little girl, this is sad news...

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lightyy said:
thats terrible mate, im mates with tom frans Bro, hope shes okay mate. makes you think twice that when u get a call whilst driving
ye shes kinda ok, just a shame, she used to babysit her and that

·
Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain o
753 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate absolutley shocking

I see so many people doing it when I'm driving home in rush hour.

Actually saw a woman in a people carrier the other day come flying round a corner on her phone with 2 kids in the back. She would defo take offence if you called her a bad mother but some people think its ok to do it. It's an offence for a reason

·
Looking Freaky
757 Posts
scottish676 said:
Sorry to hear that mate absolutley shocking

I see so many people doing it when I'm driving home in rush hour.

Actually saw a woman in a people carrier the other day come flying round a corner on her phone with 2 kids in the back. She would defo take offence if you called her a bad mother but some people think its ok to do it. It's an offence for a reason
See that all the time. Women with babies/kids in the car even in front seat talking on mobile phone driving without a care in the world. Even get right up my @rse when I'm doing speed limit. I always make sure I slow down to get the message across.

·
John
1,104 Posts
i hate nothing more than being behind some muppet who looks like he is about to cause an accident so i overtake at the safest opportunity before they involve me in a potential accident and then you realise the tw*t as a phone to their hear paying little attention to the road at all.

sorry to hear that mate.

G

·
I'm sorry to hear this, thoughts are with the family.

Its not the same but similar, a close family friend was hit and killed by a drink driver a week before her eighteenth birthday.

And people wonder why all the Police hating threads on here get peoples backs up, mine especially!

A simple stop check would have prevented your families loss and mine.

·
Looking Freaky
788 Posts
Its not even just mobile phones, people are so so careless in their cars its unreal

smoking, drinking (juice/water etc) eating, it all can cause major consequences :(

even noticing a pretty girl/guy going by u take ur attention away and it can be lethal

someone posted this on FB the other day, dont watch if u dont like that kinda thing tho

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1388779851607&ref=mf

RIP to the little girl, really guttin

·
Unless you&#39;re a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
Karl 197 said:
I'm sorry to hear this, thoughts are with the family.

Its not the same but similar, a close family friend was hit and killed by a drink driver a week before her eighteenth birthday.

And people wonder why all the Police hating threads on here get peoples backs up, mine especially!

A simple stop check would have prevented your families loss and mine.
No it wouldn't. Surveys show that the breathalyser and the chance of being caught on the phone while driving do not deter irresponsible people.

Hardly surprising to psychologists, this.

Actually phoning while driving and other distractions like changing a CD cause more deaths than drink driving and far more than speeding.

What is it about people and mobile phones..!? :rolleyes:

I keep mine turned off as much as possible, and never use it while driving.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
stephy said:
Its not even just mobile phones, people are so so careless in their cars its unreal

smoking, drinking (juice/water etc) eating, it all can cause major consequences :(

even noticing a pretty girl/guy going by u take ur attention away and it can be lethal

someone posted this on FB the other day, dont watch if u dont like that kinda thing tho

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1388779851607&ref=mf

RIP to the little girl, really guttin
That video is hard to watch :( A lot of CCTV used too which hits it home

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.