UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a playstation 3 in full working order they're looking to/ willing to sell? preferably with at least one controller and all needed leeds, but may consider just the ps3 itself for the right price.

·
1,134 Posts
Not sure if im selling yet but i might be ide want about £250-£300 minimum though.

if so its a 60gb 8 games all leads 1 control and a official head set cost me about £300 only had it a week im just getting bored of it already

Like i said not sure if im selling yet though although it does look likely at the moment

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
chris1991 said:
thanks for the offer, but i wouldn't pay that much for a 60gb one
60gig are the best one they ever bought out...

i was only joking about my offer. however a slimline being 250, just go out and buy one bro. sounds like youre looking for a 50 quid jobby. having low posts and low reps is on your side too. with the amount youve got id want to trade face to face or over ebay if you got some positives already

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Newbie Trainer
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deeppurple said:
60gig are the best one they ever bought out...

i was only joking about my offer. however a slimline being 250, just go out and buy one bro. sounds like youre looking for a 50 quid jobby. having low posts and low reps is on your side too. with the amount youve got id want to trade face to face or over ebay if you got some positives already

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
yh forgot to mention that if someone did have one i'd pay a little extra and ask them to list it on ebay, gives both parties that bit of added protection, good point there deeppurple. I'm not looking for a 50 quid jobby, just trying to see if there's one available for less than the 250 for a brand new one, i'd be willing to pay up to say 150 ish for a decent deal, otherwise as you say i might as well buy a brand new one that'll have guarrantee etc with it

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
antere07 said:
well i paid £180 for the console then ive spent more than £80 on games which is why i said minimum £250
bro you cant get full return on a 2nd hand console and games!

180 new, 2nd hand if mint instant 120 quid.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
i know it sucks but thats how it works mate

same as if you buy a £40 game from blockbusters

you only get about 20 back trade in if its brand new and popular and about £12 cash

but if you buy a oldish game which still usualy costs around £40 you only get a few quid back

rediculas but thats how it works aint it

same with consoles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.