UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise on whats good to use to build extra size but more defined/cut as opose to bulk. I have done courses of sustanon and primobolan a few times in the past, last time being 2 years ago. I have also done a short course of Hygetropin HGH which i now know wasn't long enough, and was also not doing enough (only 2iu 5 on/ 2 off).

I am 5' 10'', 88kg, pretty good definition

cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my diets pretty good, i eat to good high protein meals a day (always healthy apart from some weekends). along with this i also have 3 to 4 other protein intakes by way of shake or protein bar

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Mass666 said:
yeah my diets pretty good, i eat to good high protein meals a day (always healthy apart from some weekends). along with this i also have 3 to 4 other protein intakes by way of shake or protein bar
You need to eat more like 4 solid meals a day with maybe a couple of shakes in between to make a cycle worthwhile mate.

·
not so fat
1,211 Posts
Mass666 said:
Can anyone advise on whats good to use to build extra size but more defined/cut as opose to bulk. I have done courses of sustanon and primobolan a few times in the past, last time being 2 years ago. I have also done a short course of Hygetropin HGH which i now know wasn't long enough, and was also not doing enough (only 2iu 5 on/ 2 off).

I am 5' 10'', 88kg, pretty good definition

cheers
Any test will do the job the water and bulk is mainly down to your diet :)

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
at present i go to the gym monday - thurs and some saturdays. my workouts are normally; chest & triceps, shoulders & traps, back, biceps (often varies which days i do which area)

my diet is normally as follows;

- 30g protein bar in morning

- lunch consisting of 200g chicken breast & tuna salad

- meal replacement bar in afternoon

- evenin meal after gym is either 500g steak, boiled potatos and salad or 500g chicken & rice (meat weight is uncooked)

- protein shake at night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.