UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arnold_schwarzenegger_.jpg
colman.gif

im after advice and a reason iv been researching the waistline of body builders 20 years ago to present and slowly the gut has got alot bigger and the waistline increased,

what id like to understand is that i want a waistline like the old days thin like the arny pic above and not the big gut like colman, is this just because of the size difference or is it the way training has become or is it the diets and the way thay eat or is it gear related

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
I think GH is the reason for the bigger "gut" so to speak, im sure i read or heard that somewhere.

Not 100 % though.

I do agree though i prefer the old school shape

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i thought high levels of gh but acording to some blogs arny smashed loads of somtimes up to 40ius a day, iv also been reading about the amount of food injested today is alot higher and at ferther times apart,,

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the vacum pose but to pull that off thay still needed smaller waists, might try a garter,,, i like the way that the lower 2 abbs are further in compered to the obliqs,

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
been researching alot on this the last few days and iv come to the conclusion that its mostly due to the insulin effects, growth is the main cause followed by slin and igf but the worst cause is taking it all together and the obuse of it,,

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
it'll be a bit of growth gut etc but don't forget too that to hold 300 plus lbs of beef (a lot more than any old schooler), you are going to build a denser core when training and holding that extra mass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.