UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
powerlifter/bodybuilder
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys wanna get either as they both seem good! whos tried both ??? c'mon spill the results :)

i tried no explode about a year and half - two years ago and didnt notice 1 change so gunna try summit new!!

·
Gym Addict
161 Posts
gaspari size on and superpump(dump) are good, take it slow at first wih superpump, gives me terrible gut.

noxplode i agree , total waste of cash.

shot gun is good, you can get synthesize from same company as a during workout drink, i got some free from olympia this year and so did kez of this site and both agree its preety good stuff with shot gun pre training.

have to say the best pre training stuff i've tried is bodytronics pre workout, cant remember name but 10 mins after takin it i was buzzin, that said a bit too much caffiene for my liking.

i always use gaspari size on as creatine product between cycles, seems to do the job i want it to.

oh yeah, dorian yates stuff, i hated the taste, could'nt stand it, felt sick through training after using so binned it of.

·
powerlifter/bodybuilder
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers boys!!!!

thats great info synthesizer ey? will look into it. that no xplode was bullsh*t i will get sum noshotgun and syntesizer and also try gaspari size on with superpump!!! sumtime.

ive never had a no supplement work yet so im fully looking forward to it. powerlifting days i just ate a shed load!! now im dieting i need a boost! hard work

thanks again squires :)

·
Newbie Trainer
77 Posts
I tried dorian yates nox for the first time the other day, its definately got a kick like. I was wired all day, took it about 30mins before I trained my legs. Absolutely fkin beasted my legs, I was so hyper that I didnt want to go home, stayed for another 20mins stretching my legs (which I never do). Was still buzzing later on that night, when I was teaching my boxercise class, then that night had the best nights sleep ever.

Next day however felt low on energy, really grumpy, tired couldnt be assed with anything

·
I'm Addicted!
127 Posts
I'm using NO shotgun, i got a great deal on buy one get free so i got tons lol. Good choice :D

Regardless of what i get told about staying away from it, Nothing beats the incredibly motivating feeling of a pump to take you through them last unreachable reps!

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
tried dorian yates nox pump awhile back thought it was great, I'm getting on and need all the help I can get. Just got another box last week and shared them with a mate the sashets were different?

but this time didn't seem to get anything off it?, then this morning my mate phoned me to say the same thing, I left a message with the D,Y site asking questions, but have had no reply yet. poeple should realise bad news travels fast, might try that shotgun though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.