UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got visitors coming down this weekend and it is rather screwing with my usual routine!

They are coming down and we are going out to eat on Friday night. Friday would usually be a depletion workout followed by carb up from Friday evening - Sunday evening. Having to deplete tomorrow now, not a massive issue, HOWEVER do i:

A; Do the usual carb up, except switch it Thursday - Saturday night, then go low carb again until Friday (maybe even Saturday).

or

B; Don't have a massive great carb up, just eat more "normally" Thursday - Sunday.

Suggestions/opinions please.

·
Balls of Adamantium
1,141 Posts
C: Don't sweat it so much and enjoy yourself Friday. In the grand scheme of things don't think it's going to have a huge impact.

Just get back to your routine next week :thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not the end of the world. Had last weekend back home, so had a sh!tty diet Thursday night - Sunday, and I would just like to avoid it again!

The 24oz burger on the menu is calling me for Friday though...!!!!

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I may have put it slightly wrongly. I am not complaining they are coming at all! Just wondered how it can least impact my training and diet!

·
Batman
712 Posts
Murray said:
I think I may have put it slightly wrongly. I am not complaining they are coming at all! Just wondered how it can least impact my training and diet!
Apologies if my post came across in that manner.

Purely intended to point out that your nice enough to have people travel to come see you.

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to work with one of them, but she was the Mrs. friend before that.

I tend to go with taking the p!ss out of them, and all around me, but I do that in ALL life's situations!!!

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
go for option A mate imo, it will keep you on your diet and just jiggle the days around a bit but shouldn't have much in terms of impact..

it might even do you well to change it round for a week, play mind games on yourself..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.