UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That was one example. My point is anyone can make mistakes. And as for that specific statement to the poster it’s not only them. You’ve just got a general sense of “I’m a bawbag” with your replies.
Kinda hope you do get stung for something tbh. Get you off that high horse regarding criminals.
its an Internet forum, I sometimes sh!t post knowing it’ll wind some sensitive sod up. 🎣

·
Everlasting
8,279 Posts
I guess is a different story for people that had a minor conviction (no prison time just suspended sentence) and say they live in a different country of the one they had the conviction at (saying again for example that's not even the country where they from)

To put it in straight words, if someone checks for anything in my country or the one I live im they won't find anything (had to have the criminal record done for a job in here) as it shows only what you have done in that country.

I highly doubt that the yanks would check you against every single country in the world.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts
I guess is a different story for people that had a minor conviction (no prison time just suspended sentence) and say they live in a different country of the one they had the conviction at (saying again for example that's not even the country where they from)

To put it in straight words, if someone checks for anything in my country or the one I live im they won't find anything (had to have the criminal record done for a job in here) as it shows only what you have done in that country.

I highly doubt that the yanks would check you against every single country in the world.
****ing brexit.

·
Premium Member
23,362 Posts

A minor sentence may not be but I’d also not be too sure about what you’re saying though.
Could be worth a quick browse if interested;
Granted it is U.K., but it shows EU shares info as I’m sure many other countries do.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got to be jabbed up to the eyeballs to get in the place 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 I thought the bs was over obviously not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Everlasting
8,279 Posts
A minor sentence may not be but I’d also not be too sure about what you’re saying though.
Could be worth a quick browse if interested;
Granted it is U.K., but it shows EU shares info as I’m sure many other countries do.
Is a minor sentence that got suspended in Spain, it doesn't show nor Italy, nor in Romania, according to my lawyer it shows only if I get stopped in Spain and it shows as a minor thing (I don't remember now the specific name that the solicitor give to it)

I think that if was showing on the criminal record in other countries in the EU then it definitely would show in US also.

But non violent crimes shouldn't be an issue if I understood it correctly

Edit: I was curious so after reading the doc I checked my papers and they don't fall under the sharing government body of the EU quoted on that doc.
Must have had a real good lawyer :)

Then to be fair before planning a trip to the US I'd ask him as he is the one that would know for sure, but interesting link anyways

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,685 Posts
Surely, airports must check some people's criminal convictions somehow or you'd have convicted terrorists and murderers swanning about the world.
But the question is, how do they decide who to check, or is there already a note on their name in the database or whatever.

·
Premium Member
23,362 Posts
Surely, airports must check some people's criminal convictions somehow or you'd have convicted terrorists and murderers swanning about the world.
But the question is, how do they decide who to check, or is there already a note on their name in the database or whatever.
Immigration must have some system that flags up. I’d say it is linked to the passport details held on the system just like when you get a visa these days, you don’t get a letter or stamp, the visa is attached to your passport as it tells you this when you apply for ESTA for America and the same happens when you do the Canada version.
I’m guessing that they know much more than they let on, a bit like I know more than I should about the people I do work for despite GDPR n whatnot. I just don't tell folk.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts
Because you got upset when I told you that banks create brand new money out of thin air when they issue you a loan.

You couldn’t wrap your mind around that concept and got your knickers in a twist.
Ahh that’s right I remembered you being wrong about that. You didn’t understand it had to be released against something. Someone who really understood corrected you and made you look really stupid. Wish I could recall who that was.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm sorry you feel that way, i thought you were a bit more intelligiant and could accept and reason when you're wrong. Ohwell - back in the ignore pile.
Have a nice day
You’ve got someone on ignore because you disagree with their opinion on bank loans? What a melt.

unfortunately, like most people on here, you’re completely 100% wrong too.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts
You’ve got someone on ignore because you disagree with their opinion on bank loans? What a melt.

unfortunately, like most people on here, you’re completely 100% wrong too.

this was already explained stupid, and it wasn't 'bank loans' pay attention - go back spend some time reading the original post. Not explaining this AGAIN.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts