UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
My partner wants to go over there after christmas but without going too much into things on here, are there ways around gaining entry if you have a couple of convictions? Don’t want to take any form of a gamble but hoping you can either declare some and they aren’t frowned upon too much or hopefully a way of avoiding declaring all together. convictions are from eight years ago and non-custodial
PaulNe is spot on.
A friend has tried this. Got over there, got pulled in and questioned, spoken to like shit and sent right on his way back.
You can either chance it and hope you don’t get the tug, or declare it and permanently be banned entry.
Suppose it depends on if you’ve got the readies under your belt to throw away.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Well you wouldn’t be asking the questions if you didn’t have convictions would you you putz
exactly.
I take it JonnyGivinItTheBigUn came out with this chestnut again. Good thing I have him on ignore so I can't see his posts anymore.
i give good advice mate, shame your jealousy blocked my posts. 😂 people on this forum are fvcking hilarious.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
lol same here mate just lots of gaps now in my thread where it must be him, better than reading his tripe though
How is giving good advice tripe? Maybe don’t be a criminal scumbag and your life would be easier 😂😂

cant stand people on this forum posting questions hoping to only get answers they want for confirmation bias and to make themselves feel better.

when someone gives a good bit of realistic advice, it’s thrown back in your face.

there’s a reason you’re a convicted criminal mate, and it shows.

you’ll never get into the states with your disgusting and pathetic attitude. You’re best bet is not to bother.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The chap who got sent home is enough evidence for me that they do share records. I highly doubt it was coincidental that the immigration bod remembered him from a newspaper report. 😅
The chap who got sent home is enough evidence for me that they do share records. I highly doubt it was coincidental that the immigration bod remembered him from a newspaper report. 😅
Well they do if there serious enough to be in Interpol
His wife left him he must of been quite serious to get flagged your wife don’t leave you for a previous fight or shoplifting

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Rumor has it that rubbing a little Chiron on your collar before you get to customs will get you through no worries
I know a lad that went to Australia
Had some chiron in his bag
Dropped it n it broke on the plane and abit of the oil leaked out

Turns out the plane touching the oil increased its power 10 fold
The flight was 30 mins from Manchester to Sydney
And all the passengers gained 3kg of muscle

·
Premium Member
23,362 Posts
Well they do if there serious enough to be in Interpol
His wife left him he must of been quite serious to get flagged your wife don’t leave you for a previous fight or shoplifting
Fraud, he got quite a sentence but I think this was only because he was investigated by a popular TV programme at the time.
Whilst 3 were involved, only he got done and quite rightly he kept his mouth closed n did his time.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I know some older men who were involved in loyalist activities back in 80s and 90s ie; shootings etc and they have been allowed into the usa for holidays etc. I think its more drug trafficking they are trying to curb well that and gun smuggling lol. Surely if they can get in its possible. I would declare it though and maybe bring some character references like clergy or polictions or people of good standing in the community. Just a thought it could well go tits up.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Don't lie or omit. That's the worst thing you can do. These past years, it's generally been harder to get into the US, because "terrorism". I think it depends on what one's conviction was and when. You can try filling out ESTA online but that is no guarantee if accepted. Also call the embassy or local US consulate. Ask them how far back they care about the conviction. Also, if it's a felony and not a misdemeanor, there are classes of felony, so they might not care about a low level felony. A steroids dealing felony is not a murder felony, for example. So ask. Australia has a similar rule for people trying to get a visa. You might just accept there are some places you will never be able to visit.

61 - 80 of 144 Posts