UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, on the last week of the cycle I go on hols, only for the weekend, so shall I carry on through this weekend, say if I start on the Monday, I'll be finished Monday, or shall I start Friday, and start pct when on hols????

·
Banned
518 Posts
hayz said:
Also, on the last week of the cycle I go on hols, only for the weekend, so shall I carry on through this weekend, say if I start on the Monday, I'll be finished Monday, or shall I start Friday, and start pct when on hols????
you dont want to be running a pct on holiday mate ,clomid can make you feel realy depressed ,either carry on your ccyle and start pct when you get back or start cycle when you back ,i for sure wouldent run pct while am going on hol.

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's only for a weekend, plus this is what Im getting cut for aswell lol!!!!

I'll just start the Monday 8 weeks before, then finish the Monday I get back,

Also I will be probably taking class a's on this weekend, is that a big nono when on aas????

·
Banned
518 Posts
hayz said:
It's only for a weekend, plus this is what Im getting cut for aswell lol!!!!

I'll just start the Monday 8 weeks before, then finish the Monday I get back,

Also I will be probably taking class a's on this weekend, is that a big nono when on aas????
class a,s are a big no no anytime lol ,you really dont want to be useing class a,s while runnoing steroids mate they dont mix very well and your gains will prob be hurt if your going partying for a weekend right after you cycle.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
If your going to run any oral compound I would lay of the sauce whilst on matey just to be on the safe side plus if your on a cut you would surely be better off laying off the booze, I'm no expert as I've never taken any gear but have a good read on this site bud plenty of helpful info

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh mate I know I gotta lay off the beer!!!!

As I said above, I'm going away for the weekend, where there will be lots of booze n drugs floating around, I'll probably take it easy through the day and just drink on night times, prob won't touch a drop when I start cycle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.