UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone .

I was planning on going on my first cycle starting in september. I first thought of the combo anavar/turinabol, not by fear of needles, but because it has a very low impact on hairloss, which is my main concern since I already suffer from it at 23 (using Finasteride and Minoxidil 5% ED).

Ive read the many topics on Var only, which are very good and helpfull, Turinabol on the otherhand seems less common

*Tbol 70mg ED Week 1-8

*Anavar (oxandrolone )30mg ED Week 1-7

PCT nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid @ 100/100/50/50 (to be double carefull)

Liv52 as liver support

I am aware of the Cost/result ratio of this cycle and thought i could be best if I added Test E to it.

I have not found any info on Test-E and Tbol being run together, but only Var and Test. in that case should the TBol be completely dropped ?

May i also have recommendations on what to run with the cycle you propose as for having the less inpact on hairloss.

Thanks

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Carnt really see any benefit of running var and t-bol together, they have similar effects so may as well just stick to one and run a higher dose? Also need to consider liver issues with long high dose orals this is why its not recommended to run 2 orals at the same time.

Steve

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Also if your already on finesteride you shouldnt have much of a problem with a low dose test cycle just up the finesteride dose a little. Then on you second cycle you could throw in something that dosent convert the DHT like nandrolone.

Steve

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
concerning finasteride, upping the dosage doesnt do much on hairloss. dutasteride on the otherhand has proven to be more effective on hairloss if you up dosage over 1mg.

im going for some thyroid bloodwork next week to see my THC levels , and possibly try to switch to dutasteride

I looked into it and my choices would be either running Var alone to increase lean muscle mass and maybe loose some bodyfat %, cycle of week 1 and 2 at 50mg and week 3-8 at 100mg, upping the tamoxifen

or run cycle with test and tbol as a starter ?

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Species8472 said:
concerning finasteride, upping the dosage doesnt do much on hairloss. dutasteride on the otherhand has proven to be more effective on hairloss if you up dosage over 1mg.
With natty test levels yes but is this true with supraphysiological test levels? I doubt the studies were done on steroid users.

Steve

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Species8472 said:
or run cycle with test and tbol as a starter ?
Test and t-bol (or var) hands down if your looking for quality mass gains. Run test at 500mg pw for 12 meek then 4 week pct nolva + clomid consider running adex aswell on cycle if you have gyno concerns.

Steve

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot for your help Steve, I think ill run it like this

tbol 70mg/day week 1-8

Test 500mg/w week 1-12

Adex 0.5 ED week 1-12

Propecia 1mg ED all the time

PCT wk 14 Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50

does it sounds good to you ?

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
Species8472 said:
Thanks alot for your help Steve, I think ill run it like this

tbol 70mg/day week 1-8

Test 500mg/w week 1-12

Adex 0.5 ED week 1-12

Propecia 1mg ED all the time

PCT wk 14 Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50

does it sounds good to you ?
Spot on :thumbup1:

Steve

·
Gym Addict
303 Posts
One word of caution though, if this is your first time using these compounds some people advocate starting with only one, then up it to 2 on your second cycle because if you get sides while on 2 compounds you havent run before you wont know which ones causing it.

Steve

·
Gym Addict
399 Posts
im doing a tbol + var cycle now and ive had bad problems with hairloss on my crown and funny enough i had less hairloss on my test e + tbol cycle lol. tbol + var is a great cycle IMO but not 100% hairsafe

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Steve !!

Id figure it go with both since the Tbol has very minimal side effects in general and on hairloss.

with all the tbol/var thread i read most people that had the side effects runned the var over 35mg. and as you said it is preferable to run 1st cycle on 1 product only to see how you react, if i stacked var and test i should run it >35mg so i didnt want to produce side effects without knowing which one caused it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.