UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the film today.

Has anybody else watched this film? It is shot in beautiful scenery, has some great fights in it....but i did not understand the film at all.

Perhaps I was trying to think to deep into it, but could anybody seriously help me with this one? Operation Mindf*ck.

If anybody can actually help me on this i shall relish them with the reps of greatness.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
I started to and turned it off about 30 min's in, From what I saw it was gash bud and who ever wrote the dialogue had an easy job as I heard about 10 words in those 30 min's thumb's down from me.

·
Gym Addict
191 Posts
I've seen it and I hated it, its more of a film for those deeply interested in cinema and not just a casual fan.

However the ending intrigued me enough to do a little digging on it.. it is basically a very spiritual film that ties in strongly with Norse mythology. "One Eye" is basically an incarnation of the Norse God Odin and the whole film is based upon his ascension to Valhalla.. But that is just one of a number of opinions that have been expressed about the film, I have seen some people describe "One Eye" as Jesus.

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nova vida said:
I've seen it and I hated it, its more of a film for those deeply interested in cinema and not just a casual fan.

However the ending intrigued me enough to do a little digging on it.. it is basically a very spiritual film that ties in strongly with Norse mythology. "One Eye" is basically an incarnation of the Norse God Odin and the whole film is based upon his ascension to Valhalla.. But that is just one of a number of opinions that have been expressed about the film, I have seen some people describe "One Eye" as Jesus.
jesus? jesus didnt go to valahalla lol! some people eh:lol:

i just dont get how the place is hell, how some tribesmen beating him to death with spoons is a great way to go.

who would give the budget to make such a f*cked up film. if i got given a million to make a film, it would soooo be about a used tapdancing tampon. that would be an incarnation of george bush.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.