UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
hmmm
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this on another forum so thought i`d pinch it and post up here :innocent:

What items have you bought and have never or hardly used and now think why did I get that

I had a cappucino maker still in its box until we moved,,don`t know why I bought it as I don`t drink the stuff:rolleyes:

·
6 Months off and getting back into the GRIND
433 Posts
Espresso Machine, poor quality and has crap pressure... should have bought a better quality one.

Nitro 4x4 Car thing couple of hundred....

Dymatize elite toffee whey.... yuk.

Xmod electric remote cars

MetRx ThermoCrush. (Using Animal Cuts at the moment and they are awesome, lost at least 1% bodyfat 2 days left of pills yay!)

As a kid - Pokemon Cards, Wrestling figures

Samsung U700 (didnt buy it, came with contract upgrade wish I went with another Nokia instead.... or waited for IphonE)

and loads of other crap as a kid

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Was given a coffe maker from my ex. I wrapped it up and passed it onto a mate as a wedding present.. it was only a bonus prize as we alreayd bought him an expensive spice rack from John Lewis. Unfortunately it had the card in from my ex saying hope you enjoy the present!!! :(

Anyway recently bought some video glasses. Those things you put on and can watch movies off your portable video player/iphone. Sent them back a few days later. That's the joy of distance selling act or return policies..... no regrets. The postage cost can be put down to as rental fee!

PS3 : played for a week or two beginning of the year and then gave to my friend to play with. Waste of money!

Walkera 52 RC helicopter. Think it flew for a day, something got fuct up and it's been sitting on my sub woofer for about a year now.

Another RC helicopter the size of a coke can. Profesional little toy. Sits behind the Walker! LOL

Want a nitro 4x4 but dont think I'll use it much.

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Most of my high heels - I just can never be bothered to wear them cos they hurt and I'm a wimp.

Whey Gourmet mint choc flavour - gip gip gip :cursing:

Normally it's my mother buying me useless things - I don't know why I need 2 huge bags of aniseed but she thinks I do.

·
Bloater
126 Posts
Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. Used it for about a week, got fed up with it, it now sits in the shed.

PDA - never used it.

Tom Tom - threw it out the window after it lost the signal on a one way street in London and made me miss an appointment.

Beard trimmer - I don't have a beard.

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
DaveN said:
Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. Used it for about a week, got fed up with it, it now sits in the shed.

PDA - never used it. Mine just broke so need new one:whistling:

Tom Tom - threw it out the window after it lost the signal on a one way street in London and made me miss an appointment.

Beard trimmer - I don't have a beard.
Without doubt the most useless thing i have ever bought was shares on the stock market, I have also had a pension go tats up:no::no:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
Oh where do I start...I have bought many useless items...haven't done so recently..though I did see a wonder toy advertised on the TV the other day which had me in bits called the "Ab King Pro" and as it says it's designed to give you fantastic abs in a heartbeat..."Yours for 3 easy payments of....." the infomercial is a riot (very American) showing huge people literally transform as they sat up...God if only it was that easy...Won't be buying one though...now as for the vibrating Power plate well I just can't decide..LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.