UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone it's been a while since I joined this forum I was currently a member years back called Bigbiff some may remember but I havn't posted for years and it's good to be back.

I will get down to to it, July 2019 I started back in the gym after having a 2 year break due to a serious hand injury leaving me pretty much disabled with 3 fingers torn without ligaments and tendons, so when I train now I have to use little to no weight or straps as I can't make a fist or grip. Anyways I decided to started training again in July and of course with the shape I was in I wanted to get back on cycle,

My cycle goes as follows

Test prop: 300 PW

Mast e: 400 PW

Tren ace: 300 PW Also ran PARABOLIN when I couldn't get any tren ace for a month: dose 400

Anavar: 30mg daily

I've been off now 3 months since beginning of feb, I started cruising on Test e at 250 and proviron at 25mg twice a day

I feel REALLY not myself, since HRT I've notice zero sex drift, absolutely no desire for it, can't maintain an election snd when i do f**k it goes soft, struggle to ejaculate. I'm fatigued my motivation has gone out the window.

I Need help guys I can't get my bloods done and simply can't afford a prolactin test with the current situation I'm in, I'm lactatin from my nipples and there puffy it's got to be from the tren. My moods are terrible im depressed and I think my dopamine receptors are shot to s**t

I'm considering lowering my test to prop 40mg eod for cruise

I've just picked up some Cabergoline. Now without bloods I don't know if my prolactin is high but there's a good chance it is as I ran such a heavy cycle of tren for months and all for a few nothing.

What dose should I run the caber at I've heard 0.25 mg e3d or 0.5 every 5 days

I'm willing to give it a go as I really want to feel myself again and it's effecting my relationship not being able to have sex or desire to and moods are f**ked.

Any advice on the Caber and has anyone used this stuff whilst cruising or pct, duration and times when I will notice a difference and what to expect?

Here are some photo of my 8 week transformation after that I just maintained until lockdown.

Shoulder Mirror Beard Jaw Sleeve

Muscle Human body Jaw Neck Sleeve

Joint Shoulder Muscle Organ Neck

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,289 Posts
I Need help guys I can't get my bloods done and simply can't afford a prolactin test with the current situation I'm in, I'm lactatin from my nipples and there puffy it's got to be from the tren. My moods are terrible im depressed and I think my dopamine receptors are shot to s**t

I've just picked up some Cabergoline. Now without bloods I don't know if my prolactin is high but there's a good chance it is as I ran such a heavy cycle of tren for months and all for a few nothing.

Have you been using any AI during cycle?

Symptoms sound like high prolactin, without bloods I would opt for the standard 0.25mg twice a week for 4 weeks max.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Is there any reason you cant have bloods right now? Caber is not a drug to mess aroudn without knowing if you really have a prolactin issue

If you decide to use it anyways, i would try a low dose for a couple of weeks, its extrmeely potent and you should notice a difference if what you have is a raised prolactin issue

I would check E2, Prolactin and Progesterone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any reason you cant have bloods right now? Caber is not a drug to mess aroudn without knowing if you really have a prolactin issue

If you decide to use it anyways, i would try a low dose for a couple of weeks, its extrmeely potent and you should notice a difference if what you have is a raised prolactin issue

I would check E2, Prolactin and Progesterone
I've been told it's not something to be messed around with, could you be a little bit more specific in terms of what damage it could do, I'm not one to abuse and I'm certainly not going to f*ck about with this

I took 0.5 today and within a few hours noticed my mood had elevated? That tablets are so tiny I don't see how I could cut one into 0.25mg

Should i stick to 0.5 every 5 days or 0.25 e3d?

what sort of difference should I notice if I have high prolactin? Libido, mood?

and time frame no more than 4 weeks max people say? I'm on TRT won't be going back on at all till lockdown clears

thanks for the advice and any replies appreciated

·
Banned
2,742 Posts
Hi everyone it's been a while since I joined this forum I was currently a member years back called Bigbiff some may remember but I havn't posted for years and it's good to be back.

I will get down to to it, July 2019 I started back in the gym after having a 2 year break due to a serious hand injury leaving me pretty much disabled with 3 fingers torn without ligaments and tendons, so when I train now I have to use little to no weight or straps as I can't make a fist or grip. Anyways I decided to started training again in July and of course with the shape I was in I wanted to get back on cycle,

My cycle goes as follows

Test prop: 300 PW

Mast e: 400 PW

Tren ace: 300 PW Also ran PARABOLIN when I couldn't get any tren ace for a month: dose 400

Anavar: 30mg daily

I've been off now 3 months since beginning of feb, I started cruising on Test e at 250 and proviron at 25mg twice a day

I feel REALLY not myself, since HRT I've notice zero sex drift, absolutely no desire for it, can't maintain an election snd when i do f**k it goes soft, struggle to ejaculate. I'm fatigued my motivation has gone out the window.

I'm considering lowering my test to prop 40mg eod for cruise

I'm willing to give it a go as I really want to feel myself again and it's effecting my relationship not being able to have sex or desire to and moods are f**ked.

Any advice on the Caber and has anyone used this stuff whilst cruising or pct, duration and times when I will notice a difference and what to expect?

Here are some photo of my 8 week transformation after that I just maintained until lockdown.

View attachment 183631

View attachment 183633

View attachment 183635
If your lactating and aren't able to get bloods I'd do 600mg Vitamin B6 a day for 8 weeks and see how you feel then (Dont make any other variable changes and dont use caber)

With the Test E what lab are you using? I'd do 125mg Test E every 5days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.