UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
First Timer
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am 16 stone 6 around 15% bmi i have been useing the carb roto diet and now im 8 weeks out and dont think im gonna make the weight on time can anyone help me pls

·
First Timer
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im wanting to enter a show my first show on the 23rd october my weight needs to be low 14s high 13s need some guidance im on 4iu growth every day 2ml test e and 2ml bolda every week

·
First Timer
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
diet consist of 4 meals all turkey and rice and 2 protein drinks and 2 litres of water a day also walking for 30 mins twice a day

i am takeing caffene/alpha burners/creatine/1200mg amino acids everyday

pics to follow

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
1,345 Posts
What are the quantities of said meals...because on the face of it you are not eating enough and not eating a balanced diet....dieting or not its poor, all your body is doing at the moment is trying to hold on to everything it can.

SO when you can spare us the time post up your diet in DETAIL only then can someone help you....training split would be good also and when is it you do your cardio?

:cool::cool:

·
First Timer
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4am 4iu HGH

4am one hour fast paced walk

5am 35g porridge oats

6am work

8am protein shake

9am meal 2 (tin tuna tin tomatoes)

11am meal 3 (noodles sliced chicken breast)

3pm protein shake

6pm finish work pre workout meal (tin rice pudding)

7pm train and one hour cardio fast paced walk on treadmill

8:30pm casein

10pm betime

and repeat at 6am

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
You certainly need to be eating a lot more healthy fats, also lose the carbs if you really need to drop weight. Ideally you want your total calories to be 40% fat if not more. So lose the rice and noodles use evoo in your shakes and throw in a handful of almonds.

·
1,345 Posts
crashcusion said:
4am 4iu HGH

4am one hour fast paced walk - get on a stationary bike/treadmill or crosstrainer it will give you a more regulated cardio session

5am 35g porridge oats 50grms oats 2scoops protein 1tsp peanut butter

6am work

8am meal 2 200gr chicken or turkey 250gr potato 55 grm rice VEG 2tsp olive oil

11am meal 3 same as meal 2 (noodles sliced chicken breast) NOODLES ARE SH!TE!

2pm meal 4 sames as meal 2&3

5pm pre workout meal 200gr chicken, 10 rice cakes 30gr nuts 30gr raisins (tin rice pudding) RICE PUDDING IS NOT DIET FOOD

7pm train and one hour cardio fast paced walk on treadmill or stationary bike drink post work out shake two scoops recovery protein such as Pro-Recover

9:30pm two scoops protein (Pro-Peptide or PHD 6hr release)

10:00 bed

and repeat at 6am
You defo are not eating enough.....AND all your meals are not balanced....

·
1,345 Posts
MillionG said:
He's trying to LOSE weight... :S
That may be the case but his DIET IS SH!TE! NO ONE on a comp diet trying to make a weight eats noodles and rice pudding on a daily basis and unbalanced meals at least not if you are serious.

·
Mmm Kebab.
2,629 Posts
Lou said:
That may be the case but his DIET IS SH!TE! NO ONE on a comp diet trying to make a weight eats noodles and rice pudding on a daily basis and unbalanced meals at least not if you are serious.
Sort out his ratios, sure. But 'eat more', sh1te advice imo and seems to be a buzzword (or phrase) used in this community.

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
Why is it ****e advice? The reason he needs to eat more is to keep his metabolism on fire all the time and feeding it fats as an energy source will educate the body to burn more fat

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
Lou said:
Don't hold back there. :wink:

But yeah it badly needs a rework, lose the carbs and get those fats up, then you're starting to head in the right direction.

·
1,345 Posts
crashcusion said:
ok so give me an example diet to try as i feel i may miss this comp coz of the sh***t diet advice i have been given by my old gym owner
If you read my earlier post you would have seen that I had already reworked your diet

see below changes in red

Originally Posted by crashcusion viewpost.gif

4am 4iu HGH

4am one hour fast paced walk - get on a stationary bike/treadmill or crosstrainer it will give you a more regulated cardio session

5am 35g porridge oats 50grms oats 2scoops protein 1tsp peanut butter

6am work

8am meal 2 200gr chicken or turkey 250gr potato 55 grm rice VEG 2tsp olive oil

11am meal 3 same as meal 2 (noodles sliced chicken breast) NOODLES ARE SH!TE!

2pm meal 4 sames as meal 2&3

5pm pre workout meal 200gr chicken, 10 rice cakes 30gr nuts 30gr raisins (tin rice pudding) RICE PUDDING IS NOT DIET FOOD

7pm train and one hour cardio fast paced walk on treadmill or stationary bike drink post work out shake two scoops recovery protein such as Pro-Recover

9:30pm two scoops protein (Pro-Peptide or PHD 6hr release)

10:00 bed

Lou :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.