UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half way through sust&dbol cycle just finished the dbol 40mg per week for 5 weeks & keeping on the sust for 12 weeks been doing sust250 at 500mg/2ml per week and will have 3ml left over just wondered if it would be ok to do the next 3 weeks at 750mg/3ml then drop back down to 2ml for the last few weeks just feel like I need a boost since stoping the dbol

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
2nd,First cycle Was 5 weeks 30mg dbol only

Have heard mixed reviews about globalanabolic mainly bad on here though but the dbol from them is good,anyone else used there sust..

How would I know if the sust has kicked in and it's not all down to the dbol?

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...wouldn't have left it, would have gone extra week or tapered off with 1ml for 3weeks ,anyway how would I know if the sust was anygood cos I've only just stopped the dbol and don't know if all my gains were from that because looking at my arms they don't look as full I know would have been some water but thought the sust would have maintained and exceeded were the dbol left off,but I dnt know if it's just messing with my head

·
Premium Member
17,916 Posts
apged said:
lol...wouldn't have left it, would have gone extra week or tapered off with 1ml for 3weeks ,anyway how would I know if the sust was anygood cos I've only just stopped the dbol and don't know if all my gains were from that because looking at my arms they don't look as full I know would have been some water but thought the sust would have maintained and exceeded were the dbol left off,but I dnt know if it's just messing with my head
Has your sex drive increased??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.