UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys, just after a bit of advice, ive posted a picture below of the area where my chest seems to lack development. Ive only just recently got back into the gym after a couple of years off and am only 21 however I had trouble developing this area in the past, the are around the circle seems to fill out ok where as that small area looks and feels "empty". My question is has anyone had this problem and could it be down to genetics or just a lack of targeting that area. Previously in the past when ive drained i use to try and target the upper portion of the chest to cure it but didnt seem to help, however I must stress although I was bigger than average, I was by no means big inside a gym if you know what i mean and a bit green to go with it. Cheers

5lrwoi.jpg

·
Newbie Trainer
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
warren_1987 said:
alot of the time the upper middle bit isnt visable due to high body fat, however work the chest as a whole and concentrate on gaining mass all around and it will come
Cheers mate Ill just keep cracking on with it, its not that its hiding behind body fat, although Im heavier than I use to be you can actually see where the chest fills out around the outside upper, then drops off in the middle. Theres a guy on here Ive seen his avvy and his chest does exactly the same, Ill try and find who it is but dont wouldnt want the person to take it as an insult thats all :confused1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.