UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
poker face said:
….Ive been an attorney over 12 yrs and know better… that info has to be public and on file…and no one can find it, give it, or knows about it…so I know damn well they are not a real pharmacy..
Wait I thought you were a chemist... one that got scammed and it was pointed out how funny it was that a chemist got scammed...

*edit* from your profile Occupation chemist... so are you a lawer or a chemist???

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:no: :censored: :yawn: ITS NOT MY WRITE UP MATE ,WAS TAKEING FROM A REPECTED BLOG PAGE . :cursing:

Greyphantom said:
Wait I thought you were a chemist... one that got scammed and it was pointed out how funny it was that a chemist got scammed...

*edit* from your profile Occupation chemist... so are you a lawer or a chemist???

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greyphantom said:

also i find it funny the way you have to try and bring up that i got scammed ,thanks for that ,the guy who scammed me also took other repected memeber and a forum owner for 20k .

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
poker face said:
btw Pnut…I have asked several sites from asia pharma, world pharma, pharam eu etc for a pharmacy license number…I to this day have not gotten one. world pharma said (and I believe they are all related) that they talked to their attorneys and they were told not to give it to me. I call that bull****….Ive been an attorney over 12 yrs and know better… that info has to be public and on file…and no one can find it, give it, or knows about it…so I know damn well they are not a real pharmacy..

if they are (and they arent) they will get busted soon.. thai gov (or other asian gov) and the u.s. gov work together. if usda/fda/customs/fbi/dea and whom ever find out what a AP and the others are doing by selling sending aas into the u.s. without a script or other legitimate/medical reason, they will soon get busted. and it will turn into a big sting as it has before…. that is why, other than their prices are outrageous, I will not buy, nor will I suggest anyone else to buy from them…I have been offered free gear from them and declined…they were a sponser on a source board I mod at and told the board owner of all the spamming they did and were taken off the board. they emailed the owner and said they were ****ed and would put that board on every scammer list they could…
poker face said:
:no: :censored: :yawn: ITS NOT MY WRITE UP MATE ,WAS TAKEING FROM A REPECTED BLOG PAGE . :cursing:
well say that then! You just posted it as if it were your own

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Whatever re the scam... it was to support my question re your vocation and was a comment that made me remember what you did...

I see re the quoted parts of a blog... hmmm perhaps if you made it more clear that you are quoting other peoples work it would prevent confusion... quote marks and a precursor along the lines of "I found this on such and such a blog and this guy said "drugs are bad mmmkay"....

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greyphantom said:
Whatever re the scam... it was to support my question re your vocation and was a comment that made me remember what you did...

I see re the quoted parts of a blog... hmmm perhaps if you made it more clear that you are quoting other peoples work it would prevent confusion... quote marks and a precursor along the lines of "I found this on such and such a blog and this guy said "drugs are bad mmmkay"....
ok sorry about that ,ill edit .

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Greyphantom said:

this post was totaly uncalled for and you thought you were being a smart ass by posting it ,this thread has now been killed due to your post above .

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
poker face said:
this post was totaly uncalled for and you thought you were being a smart ass by posting it ,this thread has now been killed due to your post above .
once again mate and slowly this time for those in the cheap seat...

I t w a s b e c a u s e y o u p o s t e d l i k e y o u w r o t e i t ! ! !

therefore and given your propensity to rant and rail at all and sundry who dare make anything you dont like, I thought that you were claiming you were a lawyer instead of the chemist that you are... jebus mate...

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Greyphantom said:
ummm what...???? because I dont find a thread you linked interesting you are trying to tell me I cant read this thread... pffft... :rolleyes:
who said you cant read it?

just asking not to post if you have nothing but personal attacks to post .

thread over .

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Greyphantom said:
once again mate and slowly this time for those in the cheap seat...

I t w a s b e c a u s e y o u p o s t e d l i k e y o u w r o t e i t ! ! !

therefore and given your propensity to rant and rail at all and sundry who dare make anything you dont like, I thought that you were claiming you were a lawyer instead of the chemist that you are... jebus mate...
but its the fact that the first thing you bring up is ,i thought you were a chmist not a lawer blar blar,not

i disagree with the write and find it false ,by the way i thought you were a chemist ,you totlay killed the tread by think you can make a fool of me :lol:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.