UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We on a break at min as we spent a bit much time in each others pockets and both needed a bit of space just to have a laugh with friends and then go from there.. but thank you :) I know she is stunning!

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jack1980 said:
how tall are you?? just asking cos I am just under 13 stone and I would have said that you look bigger than me. I am 5'7 but far too backwards to post a picture for you all to laugh at!
5,10 chap.

Its all going a little wrong at moment, after getting back off holiday i cant find the motivation or effort to get back down to the gym and eat correctly and as well as i was before.

Got back and not been gym for 2 weeks now (including while away for a week) and eaten complete crap and take aways.

its not good.

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
GSleigh said:
5,10 chap.

Its all going a little wrong at moment, after getting back off holiday i cant find the motivation or effort to get back down to the gym and eat correctly and as well as i was before.

Got back and not been gym for 2 weeks now (including while away for a week) and eaten complete crap and take aways.

its not good.
:ban:

Come on mate, get your ass in gear! Not on gear! in gear LOL!

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Littleluke said:
:ban:

Come on mate, get your ass in gear! Not on gear! in gear LOL!
Trust me i know. I am dealing with some personal stuff which has kinda crippled me and i cant be bothered to work or gym..

I need to get back and get chatting to folk and get out and about thats for sure! LIFE! grr...

·
Saffir meisie moet vernietig wees!!!!!!! Oorwinnin
3,228 Posts
Hey mate, its easy to get snowed under with stuff. The gym is my outlet.

You need look no further then your own signature.

Pukker up and get back on track, you'll only feel worse if you don't!

:rockon:

·
Banned
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ah got back to gym last week after 3 weeks out... Carrying on this week and getting back into it slowly but surely...

Still eat crap, but my diet is getting better week by week and drinking is going back down! LOL.

I really want to push threw some barriers for end of year so i gotta get back on it in a big way!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.