UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone right i'm nearing the end of my first 12 week cylce, cycle is

600mg of deca per week and 750mg of sustanon split in to 3 jabs per week so a jab of 1ml deca = 200mg and 1ml sustanon = 250mg on each day have started to see some gains but have had a job nailing the diet down due to work issues and just getting used to stuffing the extra food down me.

Started 8 weeks ago at 84.5 kg and am now hovering around 88 kg. have toned up and put on muscle so the extra weight is all good!

I'm lucky and haven't suffered any gyno barr a little bit of pain behind my left nipple once every 2 weeks for a few days but am 4 weeks from the end of the cycle and need to start ordering up my PCT!!

Could you give me some ideas on a recomended PCT as my intake has been quite high for a first cycle! Will be adjusting this for my second cycle after chatting to some guys at my gym??

Thanks in advance for your help!!

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
hacksii is the man you need for this mate.

if it were me i would run hcg at 1500 iu every other day or every 3rd day for 8 jabs.

clomid at 100mg for 14-20 days then 50mg for 10-14 days

nolva at 40mg for 14 days and 20mg for 20 days.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Thats a classic example of what you can gain off ass if you do not have good diet.

I;m not flaming here(much) but that should have been theee cycle for putting on 20lbs+.

But hey you ******up, start again, unfortunately you'll never get that 1st cycle again.

And what now, you shouldn't need those doses til at least your third cycle.

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know it is mate i was offered the stuff cheap and jumped at the chance stupidly read an article on t-nation with some bloke saying if i've got the stuff i take it i thought great all be arnie in a month. but hey you live and learn i'm just lucky i haven't suffered for it.

do you think it will affect my second cycle having large doses so early will i have to return to the same doses or after the pct and my bodies clear? or will be starting again on some more sensilbe doses still work as well!?

Are the doses i was taking better suited to a second cycle anyway and just carrying on seeing as the gynos been little to none a better option!?

was thinking

d/bol at 350mg p/w weeks 1-5

deca at 500mg p/w weeks 1-11

test e at 750mg pw weeks 1-12

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
TBH mate you say your nearing the end of your 12wk cycle.

I'd do my PCT keep training hard and eating well.

Then maybe come back in 4-5 months and do a simple test cycle, maybe a bit of dbol as kickstart, if your serious about what you want then do it right, if you aren't don't bother, not being glib or trying to flame you mate, but seriously, if youv'e not got the dedication, forget it. :)

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
No offence mate but the last thing you want to be doing at the moment is thinking about about your next cycle as you should have never started this one without getting your PCT supps first!

Also you say you haven't suffered, well you will mate big time if you find you can't get your PCT together in time but not to worry listen and learn from the guys on here and you won't go far wrong!

First thing you want to be doing now is going to your source for Clomid & Nolva etc, if you can't get it that way you can get it via research sites online and generic pills from online pharmacys.

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool thanks for the advice guys!!

Will def be taking it D/bol as a kick w 1-4 then a test 500mg p/w 1-12

one last thing is 14 days long enough after my last jab to wait to start PCT or is 21 better to let the sust wear off?

G

·
600mg of deca per week and 750mg of sustanon split in to 3 jabs per week so a jab of 1ml deca = 200mg and 1ml sustanon = 250mg on each day have started to see some gains but have had a job nailing the diet down due to work issues and just getting used to stuffing the extra food down me.
That is far too much for a first course, i dont know what your history is, to gain 3.5 kgs

on all that you are taking is minimal, almost natural gains, or a minimum dose of anavar could get these results, for a correct training regime and diet, it could be dud gear, or you do not have the correct training and or diet.

You need to get pct to get your shutdown system working again, you should never ever start a course unless you have pct on hand as some may be required to combat gyno.

Who (if anybody) advised you on this needs never to be listened to again.

G

·
Could you give me some ideas on a recomended PCT as my intake has been quite high for a first cycle! Will be adjusting this for my second cycle after chatting to some guys at my gym??
you seriously need to chat to guys that have done research and used, people on here who post pics and experiences can be trusted (on most occasions ) more than the guys in the gym. From being on this forum certain people come to mind such as mars1960 hacksii p scarb, all have years of being involved and post allot of commom sence regarding the subject, doses pct protocols.

Glad you have not had any visable sides and you still have some time to sort out the pct required.

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the (if anybody) was someone from my gym whos has competed for 15 years and at 50 odd is in amazing shape still so i thought what he told and advised me would be good advice! i've since found out he talks aload of ****e! and after reading on here over the months and on this thread today i've found that out for myself! although the competing part was true out of all his bull

G

·
Advice will soom be forthcoming so dont worry, you need to look into suppliers of Pct , clomid nolva and hcg while you have time. I would use another source ither than the gym you use.

Best of luck mate !!

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Ok, a couple of things here.

Using long estered gears the gains will be a bit slower in the beginning while blood levels are bring brought up to speed, so 8 weeks of long esters and 7.7 pounds if it is muscle is still impressive, providing that is muscle, that would be more than a two fold gain from natty.

Ok, another thing 600mg of deca a week is boarderling out of control, at 600mg a week many dudes including myself after 12 weeks would have massive shutdown, so we will go and do a PCT and just hope you recover.

OK, you will need a total of 20,000iu HCG, and 60 tabs of 50mg clomid, as well as 45 tabs of nolva, and I would suggest you do it this way.

Last jab of your stuff, you will wait a month to start PCT, 750 mg of sust will take a long time to clear, at 500mg a week 3 weeks afrom my last shot of sust I still felt it, so 4 weeks should be about right to start PCT where the gear is almost gone and it wont have a negative influence on your HPTA.

4 weeks from last jab do this and do it all day one of PCT.

2500iu HCG EOD x 8 (that will be 16 days)

100mg split dose of clomid (50 morning 50 night) for 30 days.

20mg of nolva for 45 days.

If you can handle the shots at late afternoon where it wont keep you awake at night, I notice this works the best, but I cant do it due to it keeping me awake, so I have to shoot mornings, shoot at late afternoon if you can get away with it.

It wont hurt you to bang some vitamin E @ 1000iu a day, this is said to help the leydig cells be more senisitve, and it is a good anti-oxidant so no harm here only good things.

Zinc is necessary for testosterone production so you can take 50mg at night before bed on an empty stomach.

Vitamin D too while on HCG, it seems to help women when they use HCG, not seen any evidence of any effects on men, although I am looking into this but cant seem to find it, but I totally suspect there is benefits.

D is a common defiency and now they are suggesting upping the RDA on that anyway, so just take extra D too.

No aspirin while on HCG.

If you have any HGH, during the time of PCT this is suggested to offer benefits twards recovery as well.

Now, you are gonna have to cross your fingers here, as me personally I may need to do another PCT as deca can have negative effects on the HPTA months down the line.

My brother noticed testicular atrophy form 600mg of deca 3 months from last jab, he was shut down for a year.

Lets just hope you are one of those lucky ones.

Anyone that advised you 600mg of deca first cycle should be slapped, hell, even 750mg of sust they should be slapped, together, you slap that fool with both hands.

Lets hope you gear was under dosed.....lol

Hope this helps, in theory it should be fine, but then again we all are diffrent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.