UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
push up or shut up
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant beleive my little lad has woke me up already little sod!!! oh well have a good day everyone!! oh and woohoo im a bronze member today GET IN!!

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
woken up at 4:30 (on my day off) to take my missus to the airport, got to sleep at about midnight and now I have to power through until I get to bed at about 5:30 on Saturday morning

you get no sympathy from me :)

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
I woke at 2am and got up. Did go to bed at 7pm last night though..

Made flapjacks at 9am and now desperately trying not to vomit as I train chest trying to make use of all those carbs. Getting tired again, nearly 4pm now.

G

·
get some ZMA in your lives. dead people are easier to wake up than me when im using that stuff.

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
jamiedilk said:
cant beleive my little lad has woke me up already little sod!!! oh well have a good day everyone!! oh and woohoo im a bronze member today GET IN!!
my son is 12weks old on monday, he likes his feed especially when we are all sleeping, but hey he weighs 14lbs so he obviously takes after me.........ps i've had 2hrs sleep:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.