UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
powerlifter/bodybuilder
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have been training for years and recently my left rotator cuff has been very stiff and sore, shoulder routine always started with dumbell press but i have started doing side raises to start and then dumbell press after. i have started pressing with my palms facing each other as it seems not to hurt my cuff at all. i am unsure will this still hit the delts the same way as palms facing outwards???

·
Gym Addict
164 Posts
i have a similar problem with my rotator ccuff, left one as well funnily enouugh. despite always starting with rotator cuff exercises and stretches i really struggle with dumbell press on shoulders, i find using a bar much more comftable.

·
almost there but almost knackered
2,763 Posts
you need to rehabilitate your cuff or it'll never get better, i suffered for nearly a year, found a few excercises on youtube, and did these every day for about 10minutes, 6 weeks problem gone, worth a try buddy....supplements only mask the problem, best to try and solve....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.