UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Under Construction
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this isnt a retarded question... im doing weights which i love in an effort to lose weight and look toned... my trainer had previously given me the universal animal pak because she was worried i wasnt getting all the nutrients i needed (i wasnt eating enough) ... i didnt use it much and stopped training soon after.. it has 11 tablets per pack, and i was told to have a pack a day.. which i hated because some of the tablets are quite big and i used to have to wake up an hour earlier to have them because i needed so much water to have all 11 and would feel bloated almost immedietly. But i really like weight training and am working out as hard as i can and was just wondering whether i should take these or not.

This is a link to the actual product so u can see what im talking about..

Buy Universal Nutrition Animal Pak, The Ultimate Training Pak Online at drugstore.com

I am much better with my food now and im trying to get all my nutrients.. im not a body builder, i just like lifting weights. Im not sure that i need them right now... i just want to make sure that my training is as efficient as it can be.... so my question is.. do i just stick with food to get my nutrients.. and not complicate things.... or do i take these supplements? The only other supplement i take is a multivitamin... and i will be using protein shakes as soon as i decide which one to buy.

·
www.extremenutrition.co.uk
3,030 Posts
Welsh queen said:
I hope this isnt a retarded question... im doing weights which i love in an effort to lose weight and look toned... my trainer had previously given me the universal animal pak because she was worried i wasnt getting all the nutrients i needed (i wasnt eating enough) ... i didnt use it much and stopped training soon after.. it has 11 tablets per pack, and i was told to have a pack a day.. which i hated because some of the tablets are quite big and i used to have to wake up an hour earlier to have them because i needed so much water to have all 11 and would feel bloated almost immedietly. But i really like weight training and am working out as hard as i can and was just wondering whether i should take these or not.

I am much better with my food now and im trying to get all my nutrients.. im not a body builder, i just like lifting weights. Im not sure that i need them right now... i just want to make sure that my training is as efficient as it can be.... so my question is.. do i just stick with food to get my nutrients.. and not complicate things.... or do i take these supplements? The only other supplement i take is a multivitamin... and i will be using protein shakes as soon as i decide which one to buy.

animal pak, take 1 a day...NOT THE WHOLE PACK OF 11 AT ONCE:axe:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.