UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is my first post here

Ive always been a bit of a Pharm boy, didnt really believe in things being made in back yards and all that. But there is a big surge of underground labs now ive noticed, with prices a hell of a lot cheaper.

My question is what are the most trusted labs these days in the UK? Im looking to do a nice course for the next 3 months and get my value. The more the better!! Are there ones I should stay away from?

J

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
WelshMan83 said:
Hey this is my first post here

Ive always been a bit of a Pharm boy, didnt really believe in things being made in back yards and all that. But there is a big surge of underground labs now ive noticed, with prices a hell of a lot cheaper.

My question is what are the most trusted labs these days in the UK? Im looking to do a nice course for the next 3 months and get my value. The more the better!! Are there ones I should stay away from?

J
Why?

just over 110 years ago, 2 guys rattled together an aeroplane in their back yard, metaphorically speaking. Afterwards, quite a lot of it went on.

Used to be most people had a working knowledge of chemistry/metallurgy/woodworking, and could make most things they needed themselves.

Nothing wrong with gear that has been "made in a backyard" as long as it has been made up right, with common sense and a bit of intelligence.

We've just been mollycoddled and led to believe that if it hasn't been made by big bro, or a big coorporation, it isn't good - nonsense.

Labs I have used recently that are decent include Lixus, Rhom, and Prochem, to name just the first three that jump to mind.

·
Banned
456 Posts
rs007 said:
Why?

just over 110 years ago, 2 guys rattled together an aeroplane in their back yard, metaphorically speaking. Afterwards, quite a lot of it went on.

Used to be most people had a working knowledge of chemistry/metallurgy/woodworking, and could make most things they needed themselves.

Nothing wrong with gear that has been "made in a backyard" as long as it has been made up right, with common sense and a bit of intelligence.

We've just been mollycoddled and led to believe that if it hasn't been made by big bro, or a big coorporation, it isn't good - nonsense.

Labs I have used recently that are decent include Lixus, Rhom, and Prochem, to name just the first three that jump to mind.
X2 :thumbup1:

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
There's a reason why pharma do concetrations they way they do , like 100mg/ml for prop, 250mg/ml test enan. It's due to it's solubility. Start increasing the concentrations and they don't mix. So is that UGL test 450 really 450mg/ml, very much doubt it.

try it with a glass of hot water and a bag of sugar, once the room between the water molecules has been used up, no more will mix in and you'll end up with undissolved sugar at bottom of your glass, no matter how much you stir it.

·
Banned
716 Posts
BillC said:
There's a reason why pharma do concetrations they way they do , like 100mg/ml for prop, 250mg/ml test enan. It's due to it's solubility. Start increasing the concentrations and they don't mix. So is that UGL test 450 really 450mg/ml, very much doubt it.

try it with a glass of hot water and a bag of sugar, once the room between the water molecules has been used up, no more will mix in and you'll end up with undissolved sugar at bottom of your glass, no matter how much you stir it.
its tren and test so can both be put together into the mix, 150 of one, 300 of the other

·
Newbie Trainer
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well il agree with the higher strengths. I wont ask for sources im guessing thats no no on here. Im looking to put maybe masteron and tren with a small amount of test ethanate. Anyone got any experience with this? Ive managed to get a source on 200 mast and test, anyone got any experience with this? Thanks for the replies btw.

·
Banned
518 Posts
BillC said:

thats untrue ,i ahve brewed many high mg/ml mixes up no problem ,here is just some of what i ahve done

200mgs test e /200mgs deca per ml

100mgs test prop/100mgs npp per ml

200mgs test c/200mgs eq per ml

test e 450mgs per ml

deca 350mgs per ml

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
BillC said:

Sorry you are wrong mate.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
BillC said:

Yes, and that reason is because thats the concentrations the medical profession deem necessary to prescribe to patients. It has nothing whatsoever to do with solubilty.

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
BillC said:

Oh dear P1ssy ginge

That really is a bad post from you..

Im shocked lol

·
Premium Member
12,597 Posts
poker face said:
no i dont mate ,i have brewed gear for my personal use ,its very common for expeacned people to do this and it saves money and you know exacly what your getting.
This is illegal

Same as growing weed for 'your own use' :D

·
want 5% off myprotein? use code MP16769
6,626 Posts
im poor right now so i have had to use ugl for my 1st cycle. im considering trying pharma though next time to see if there is a difference just so i can gauge things. but ugl is a hell of alot cheaper and you get much more in a barrel so you can inject less etc, but who knows if its dosed right etc. thats my only concern as theres been alot of crap recently with a few labs. and apparently there are now fakes of lixus too :/

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.