UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone watching it.. its so hard god i just wish i could do half the stuff they do! Its a really good programme i have been waiting for weeks for it to come one it truly is great anyone else watching it on channel 5? started 23:00 half way through the first episode !

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
all kinds of crazy african tribe stuff.....one of the initiations was that they had to get there skin scratched with pirana teeth and the chillis and salt were rubbed in it. supposed to strengthen the particular body part.

they also had a fight with several tribes in inter tribe competitions and all sorts.

look it up on google :) if its on dvd anywhere its worth a buy imo

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
offo said:
anyone watching it.. its so hard god i just wish i could do half the stuff they do! Its a really good programme i have been waiting for weeks for it to come one it truly is great anyone else watching it on channel 5? started 23:00 half way through the first episode !
good tv for sure...

that heather chick is pretty tough, the other mouthy cow needs to go...

my money is on the old geezer...

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
i seen some of it last night when they were introducing the contestants, One was a BB'r i nearly choked when they mentioned this. I was like what the hell, he has moobs and not even close to a BB'r.

He passed out and starting having a fit during one of the Tasks.

Big Girl.

Geo

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
Geo said:
i seen some of it last night when they were introducing the contestants, One was a BB'r i nearly choked when they mentioned this. I was like what the hell, he has moobs and not even close to a BB'r.

He passed out and starting having a fit during one of the Tasks.

Big Girl.

Geo
dude was ****ing tiny in comaprison to what id consider a BB'er... lol...

he was a bloke who worked out, NOT a BBer...

all his talk about how mentally strong he was...lol... 5 minutes later he was on the ground fitting,,lol..

·
UK-M's Mascot
1,638 Posts
ben_taylor said:
isnt this just a copy of the rogramme 'last man standing' that was on a while ago? :)
No, I watched the first programme and it was definately must see tv.

For those that don't know what its about, its basically these 8 people (6 guys and 2 girls) who go to different parts of the world and the winner is the person who can last the longer.

First program, they were taken to the amazon rainforest, walked miles in the humidity, had to hit each other's back until red/bloodied or really sore, get stung by beetles 30 times more painful than bee stings, man handle dangerous snakes, swim in pirana infested waters, kill the piranas with their teeth, catch the food and build their own shelter, etc.

The fitness instructor fainted from the pain of the beetle stings and the 'bodybuilder' was the first to go out.

I think next they'll be taken to ice cold norway or somewhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts