UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
521 - 540 of 554 Posts

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
2,312 Posts
Thanks mate. Plan is to go to the gym tomorrow and smash it, you know me i wont let something knock me down for too long.

Going to make sure i keep up my iron levels this time and keep my diet on point not make the same mistakes i have not even too long ago.

Still wanting to 100% compete and push as far as i humanly can no plans have changed, i will be back to 100% soon.
No probs. Way to go mate! I knew you would not be held back, go do it and Best of Luck too! 👍💪💯

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
20/06/22

Incline DB Press:

20kg x 8
30kg x 8
38kg x 8

Cable Fly:

18kg x 12
18kg x 12

Lateral DB Raise:

14kg x 12
14kg x 12

Still a lowered volume but can see clear improvements in my sessions, taking slightly longer rest as needed. No longer feeling like i am actually dying after a set but still got a little bit until normal. Missed out a 3 sets of OHP and 3 sets of tricep pulldowns today. Incline DB Press nice and strong though.

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
2,312 Posts
Well done mate, great effort even though you are not 100%!! You'll feel better knowing you put the effort in and not let your issue hold you back from your goals!!!! 👍💯 Those arms must be getting nutrition.... 💪💯

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #525 ·
Well done mate, great effort even though you are not 100%!! You'll feel better knowing you put the effort in and not let your issue hold you back from your goals!!!! 👍💯 Those arms must be getting nutrition.... 💪💯
Cheers

I dont seem to have lost any weight / strength recently. If anything it has gone up, Going to give myself a little bit seeing if i can get back to a normal PPL programme volume soon which i dont think should be impossible if not i will look at some changes with DLTBB to make sure im getting good workouts in doing as much as i can not just missing out random exercises here and there.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #527 ·
38s for 8 incline press is decent mate. Plenty potential in you for some big numbers
Honestly thought i was out of my depth grabbing 38’s. Approaching week 4 of cycle so should get everything into gear soon enough just trying my best to keep the progress up.

Last incline DB press was 34kg x 10 a week ago so feeling good seeing the weight go up knowing i could have gone a little higher.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·
Feeling like i can track again today, had a dominos with the family was happily eating it with a garlic and herb big dip knowing i have 2k calories left should be able to get my protein in.

Gobsmacked when i saw the dip has 670 calories, time to figure out how to get the last protein in with around 500 cals , probably a nice skyr ;)

Bodyweight today is at 71.7kg.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #534 ·
21/06/22

T-Bar Row:

-WEIGHT ADDED

30kg x 10
35kg x 10
40kg x 10

Lateral Pulldown:

79kg x 6
81kg x 6

Iliac Pulldown:

41kg x 12
41kg x 12
45kg x 12

Incline DB Curl:

14kg x 12
12kg x 10

DROPSET:

12kg x 6
9kg x 3

—ABS—

Lying Leg Extensions:

ALMOST a full session in today. Biceps gave up though otherwise i wouldve pushed to finish. Half way through thought i was simply going to conk out but got through. Great pump so will try get a nice lat spread going.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
Going to be trying to talk to my gastro once again. Experiencing hair loss now can only assume from the prednisolone and being on high doses for so long, bad quality sleep which only CBD seems to have improved and overall just not feeling good on it anymore and like DLTBB experienced only getting the negatives out of it.

Will hopefully be attempting a little leg day later today too.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Going to be trying to talk to my gastro once again. Experiencing hair loss now can only assume from the prednisolone and being on high doses for so long, bad quality sleep which only CBD seems to have improved and overall just not feeling good on it anymore and like DLTBB experienced only getting the negatives out of it.

Will hopefully be attempting a little leg day later today too.
I noticed a bit of shedding too which is unusual for me. Ran every steroid compound and never had an issue. Still got a decent hairline after almost 10 years using gear. The Pred is awful stuff IMO. You will probably need a long taper to come off at it this point because you've been using it for a while continuously. You'd feel awful and probably be very unwell if you stopped suddenly.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #539 ·
I noticed a bit of shedding too which is unusual for me. Ran every steroid compound and never had an issue. Still got a decent hairline after almost 10 years using gear. The Pred is awful stuff IMO. You will probably need a long taper to come off at it this point because you've been using it for a while continuously. You'd feel awful and probably be very unwell if you stopped suddenly.
I never had any hair problems either but starting on 40mg again just started getting more problems. I will happily taper off it at this point i dont really think a second course should have been started if im honest seeing the result of the last one only helping for a very short while.

We shall see how it goes i guess.

521 - 540 of 554 Posts