UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official, we now have a monthly direct debit made out to uk-muscle.co.uk!

If you want to help us pay it off then you're more than welcome to come spend all your hard earned furlough cash at https://ukmedi.co.ukhttps://ukmedi.co.ukwhere you will be welcomed with a UKM10 10% discount code :D

We've got a few existing customers in here so if you want to leave a review about us that would be great thanks!

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,647 Posts
Hi @Robbie Had your add pop up on my FB feed. Personally I didn't rate my own FB add campaign, just thought I'd let you know it's hitting the audience.

I bought a few bits from UK Medi. Easy site navigation and ordering. Everything arrived on the day it was promised. 10/10

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Robbie Had your add pop up on my FB feed. Personally I didn't rate my own FB add campaign, just thought I'd let you know it's hitting the audience.

I bought a few bits from UK Medi. Easy site navigation and ordering. Everything arrived on the day it was promised. 10/10
Ah awesome thanks for letting me know, when was that? We just have something simple on fb to show our ad to people who had previously visited, good to now it is working :)

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
@Robbie Quick question for you mate.

Have a personal preference for Luer slip syringes/pins as it's what I've typically used.

Was looking to place an order, finding barrels straight forward but I noticed all of your pins say they have a Luer Lock connector in the description.

Do you not stock Luer Slip pins or am I going mental :confused1:

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Robbie Quick question for you mate.

Have a personal preference for Luer slip syringes/pins as it's what I've typically used.

Was looking to place an order, finding barrels straight forward but I noticed all of your pins say they have a Luer Lock connector in the description.

Do you not stock Luer Slip pins or am I going mental :confused1:
Hello mate, all needles we sell have a luer connector so they fit on either slip or lock syringes :)

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Hello mate, all needles we sell have a luer connector so they fit on either slip or lock syringes :)
I did wonder if that were the case and I was having a 'moment' :lol:

What's the packaging like mate? Assume discrete but small would be handy too vs the giant boxes the likes of Exchange Supplies send!

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did wonder if that were the case and I was having a 'moment' :lol:

What's the packaging like mate? Assume discrete but small would be handy too vs the giant boxes the likes of Exchange Supplies send!
We send in as small a box or jiffy as possible, some boxes of needles are a PITA because they are long boxes but they are always still the smallest we can send and always plain brown. Returns address doesn't have the website on either

Product Font Packaging and labeling Wood Publication

https://ukmedi.co.uk/shipping-returns/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Good site mate. Ordered a bunch of stuff last month and will definitely use again.

Any chance of stocking sterilised vials? Be good to get everything I need in the one order, I bet they'd sell well considering UK pharma and their ampoules.

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good site mate. Ordered a bunch of stuff last month and will definitely use again.

Any chance of stocking sterilised vials? Be good to get everything I need in the one order, I bet they'd sell well considering UK pharma and their ampoules.
Awesome thanks :)

it's on the list of things to add, can you dm me with where you'd get them at the moment?

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why pay if u live in uk when you get free steroid packs ( needles green n blue, barrels, wipes)from pharmacies don't understand sorry
Choice? There's a lot more available than just green and blue needles for starters

Convenience. You only have to look at amazon prices for some things you can get in a supermarket to see that some people don't like going out to get things.

But also not everyone feels comfortable going to a pharmacy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.