UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that Leeds Town Hall will once again host this show on September 26.

There is a link to a poster and newsletter about the event at:

http://www.flex-europe.com/34.html

We are expecting lots of trade stands at this event and two of the North's best bodybuilders, reigning UK champs Pat Warner and Nana Manu, will be guest posing.

Lisa Cross, who will be two weeks out from the UK champs, will also be guest posing. She is going to impress people. FLEX is once again supporting the event.

The town hall is a great venue in the heart of a major city. We usually get about 1,000 people at this event and very much hope for another good turnout this year.

Most questions should be answered on the newsletter/poster but feel free to post questions about the event here.

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're probably going to have to remove quite a few seats downstairs at the town hall to accommodate all the sponsors (there could be as many as 10 stands this year).

It's a very large venue that with seats upstairs as well so it should be OK to pay on the door but if anyone wants to be sure and order tickets in advance (they can be collected on the door) then call 01423 877032.

thanks, John

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way, anyone thinking of entering bodyfitness please note the UKBFF has done away with routines. I didn't realise this to the Birmingham show last weekend, when the new rule was implemented.

Competitors are now brought on individually and do a T-walk before lining up.

John

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lee - come up and say hello. I don't think we've ever actually met. You're hard to recognise from your avatar - big muscles, not much hair... there will be a lot of that type around on Sunday.

·
getting there!
1,186 Posts
i think but not too sure haroldas won the overall but from what my bro says he shouldnt have even won his class, said there were others in much better condition but he was just bigger, i wasnt there and havnt seen any pics so cant comment.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.