UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Awesome pics! Ive been so impatient to see these.

Does anyone know which ones the first timers are or any more pics of them?

·
Looking Freaky
746 Posts
wow Zack dwarfs stuart and no way deserves a higher placing.

Stuart was good and i would have placed him 3rd but behind Zack and Darren

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
he certainly was huge!!!! i can only ever seem to be able to view one pic on herculespower, after that the rest just dont open

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
PAULSHEZ said:
wow Zack dwarfs stuart and no way deserves a higher placing.

Stuart was good and i would have placed him 3rd but behind Zack and Darren
if you read about the crap that went on because Daz and Zack went into the crowd you will see that both was penalised placings......i had the top 3 as Zack/Daz/stuart the order would depend on what the judges favoured...

·
Staying lean and mean
247 Posts
Pscarb said:
if you read about the crap that went on because Daz and Zack went into the crowd you will see that both was penalised placings......i had the top 3 as Zack/Daz/stuart the order would depend on what the judges favoured...
I'm gona chain Zack to the stage next year IF he ever decides to compete again!! Can't let something like that so petty ruin his chances again. Poor boy. Don't worry Zack they can't deny you that title any longer, I know with the extra help you'll be getting next year things will be a whole lot different. You know what I'm talking about bro x

·
Watch out, I'm coming..
1,546 Posts
Man I realy hope Zak gets it next year.

They can't ignor his size for much longer.

If he nails his condition, nobody will be able to stop him.

·
Newbie Trainer
55 Posts
Pscarb said:
From your observation it would suggest that only Zach was penalised. I have thought that both Zach and Daz were penalised one place, on that basis before the debalce the order was Daz, Alvin, Zack, Stuart. I can't believe Zach would have been penalised from first to fourth.

Like everyone else I'm just summising who knows what was going through the judges heads.

Stuart was in great shape and will I am sure lift the title one day

·
Anyone seen my mojo?
1,398 Posts
Fantom said:
I'm gona chain Zack to the stage next year IF he ever decides to compete again!! Can't let something like that so petty ruin his chances again. Poor boy. Don't worry Zack they can't deny you that title any longer, I know with the extra help you'll be getting next year things will be a whole lot different. You know what I'm talking about bro x
:lol: Chain him to the stage. Is there a chain big enough for that Freak? :lol:

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
Beans said:
Man I realy hope Zak gets it next year.

They can't ignor his size for much longer.

If he nails his condition, nobody will be able to stop him.
i have said this for many years, if and i am afraid it is a big if Zack nails it then everyone else is going for 2nd place as no one will touch him

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Pscarb said:
i have said this for many years, if and i am afraid it is a big if Zack nails it then everyone else is going for 2nd place as no one will touch him
Judging from the pics of him this year I couldn't agree more.

The mass Zak carries is scary, if he can get that freaky conditioning then I recon he's next years pro!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts