UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt1989 said:
My work computer is too slow for the link it practically crashes my computer.. Where abouts is it held in Nottingham?
Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham apparently. Never been before but it looks to be reasonably central.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
I be there to support guys from my gym and who ever else is competing from here .. :D ..

so far 5 guys from my gym getting ready .. :D

should be a good weekend

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
sizar said:
I be there to support guys from my gym and who ever else is competing from here .. :D ..

so far 5 guys from my gym getting ready .. :D

should be a good weekend
Awesome mate, might meet you there then as i am contemplating going with my girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Dagman72 said:
Going for the Sunday only, be nice to meet you Kieren and Sizar - well everyone actually :D
Yeah likewise mate. Best try and get some quick mass on!!!!!!!!!!! I look sh1t lol.

It would be great for everyone to go for a nandos or something.......

·
no matter how good you look,its never good enough.
386 Posts
ill be there.just prepping for the inter u80kg now.only live round the corner so no hotel needed for me.there must be a good 30 folk coming to cheer me on,family and friends from the gym ect,cant fckin wait to get up there!

will also be nice to meet up with everyone off here and give thanks to all who have gave me the much needed advice. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
I plan coming, don't think I'm working and want to meet the gang (is it too late to batter the tren even though I said I'd never do it again?lol)

None of you slags can share my room except Hamsternuts as I want to explore my first Gay ride with someone who is practically a lady lol

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.