UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
getting there!
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would start a thread for anyone who is able to post any updates on how the final is going.

as im sure there are many people who couldnt make it who want to know whats going on. (like me for one)

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
I herd at about 1.30 that DB was on stage at that moment and that it was a really strong class!! SHOULD know very soon about the result........... il post if i know anything!

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Hi guys, I spoke to Jamie and Baz recieved a call out in a rediculously tough class but sadly didn't make the finals. I think in the coming years Baz is going to be a real contender for the british title! well done buddy! Enjoy some doughnuts! :)

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
OK so DB didnt make the night show he was just on the cuff i think ,as jamie said!!

He was the yongest in the class and there were some pretty heavy guys in there like well over 100kgs (DB weighed in at 97kgs)

Jamie said he looked the best he ever has and thats all you can ask for, if he had of ****ed up thats a different story but he did all that he could and there were just older guys with a few more years training under their belts!

Not sure about anyone else though

Well done baz, you did awesome hunny and look out all them oldies next year! x

·
My name is EARL
3,432 Posts
the heavyweight class is seriously stacked, first call outs had Barney Dupleiss and Shaun Tavernier in it plus two others, Sean in the center.

My contact has has Barney first and Shaun second, which is suprising

Women's over 55 kg, looks like Nikki Bremer, amazing condition in first, in second, a pretty brunette, think her name is Michelle Jones, great legs and biceps

Under 55 kg, Ventia Gloux again for first.

I am surprised she can still make that weight class

Zack Khan is competing and is absolutely massive.

Darren Ball, smaller than last year but is better condition than Zack.

Both Alvin Small and Stuart Core look like they could be contenders

1 - 20 of 300 Posts