UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fantastic day at the British Finals, as always filled with excitement, highs, lows, joy, disappointment and controversy. Well done to everybody; it is a great achievement just to compete but especially to James Llewellin for a well deserved victory.

The Hercules locomotive is picking up steam for this Sunday's Mr Hercules. Come and see some of your favorites and get amongst it, or why not come and compete?

Check out all of our photos on www.herculespower.co.uk within the next 24 hours but here is a taster!

JAMESCUP.jpg

JAMESREAR.jpg

ALVIN.jpg

DEAN.jpg

HEAVIES.jpg

PAT.jpg

CARLY.jpg

PAUL.jpg

XYLEESE.jpg

ZAKCHEST.jpg

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
damn rght the best side chest....zack should have won 2008 competition anyway he was MILES LIGHT years bigger /thicker/ leaner/ more cut / shredded then anyone on stage in 2008...wonder why he didnt get it....probz racism

·
EFBB Winner
4,620 Posts
skinny_guy said:
damn rght the best side chest....zack should have won 2008 competition anyway he was MILES LIGHT years bigger /thicker/ leaner/ more cut / shredded then anyone on stage in 2008...wonder why he didnt get it....probz racism
Yeah probably racism. The UKBFF hate half Pakistani, half Egyptian people but love black people. That's why Alvin won the class last year and Zack didn't :rolleyes:

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
skinny_guy said:
fuk off you [email protected],put some glasses on and have a reality check,better condition?did you not see the pic of James L?its at the top of the page,you cant miss it,tho being as you thought Zak was the most shredded guy in 2008 i guess you may be partially blind and thats why you overlooked the FIRST PICTURE IN THE THREAD.

Zak's condition this year,now that was light years ahead,as for the racism comment? yeah thats probably why he won the whole fking thing this year u [email protected]

Thats one of the most retarded posts i've seen on here in a good few days.

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
weeman said:
fuk off you [email protected],put some glasses on and have a reality check,better condition?did you not see the pic of James L?its at the top of the page,you cant miss it,tho being as you thought Zak was the most shredded guy in 2008 i guess you may be partially blind and thats why you overlooked the FIRST PICTURE IN THE THREAD.

Zak's condition this year,now that was light years ahead,as for the racism comment? yeah thats probably why he won the whole fking thing this year u [email protected]

Thats one of the most retarded posts i've seen on here in a good few days.
Lmaoo. Gotta agree with you. First pic the guys ripped to fk. Every vein hitting through. But if I had to say who had the best physique in my oppinion, it would be Zak. Amense size. But yeah not most ripped, I guess he could have came in more ripped?

Btw weeman looking hyooge in your avi, proud.

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
T_Woody said:
Some good pics there, first pic is extremly ripped.. the 3 women are also good
Yeah defo x2 on that. They have good physiques but are also quite attractive imo. The blonde in the middle defo catches my eye ha.

·
“When you set out on your journey to Ithaca, pray
527 Posts
And now what shall become of us without any barbarians?

Those people were some kind of solution.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
skinny_guy said:
what are you on idiot Zack by his own admission was off in 2008.....if racism was the reason why did Alvin Small a black man win.....now quickly run along daddy wants to play

·
Gym Addict
113 Posts
Looks like skinny_guy got a lap top from santa and has nothing better to do with time other than write silly posts on here.

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
I Guess skinny guy or what ever your name is that you must be used to pulling out the racism card because i also won my class and over all and im black.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts