UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
it has just been announced that the UKBFF have decided to introduce a Bikini class next season with the first show hosting the class being the Hercules on the 17th October......

more details will follow in the coming months i am sure....but i am sure many will agree this is a good move by the UKBFF which will definitely open up the sport to a wider female audience and this can only be a good move.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Pscarb said:
it has just been announced that the UKBFF have decided to introduce a Bikini class next season with the first show hosting the class being the Hercules on the 20th of November......

more details will follow in the coming months i am sure....but i am sure many will agree this is a good move by the UKBFF which will definitely open up the sport to a wider female audience and this can only be a good move.
Sounds interesting. I dont fully understand all the classes but what sort of physique would be expected in this class. Muscular, just one thats nice in a bikini etc etc. Excuse my stupidity.....

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Sounds interesting. I dont fully understand all the classes but what sort of physique would be expected in this class. Muscular, just one thats nice in a bikini etc etc. Excuse my stupidity.....
You thinking of entering mate, don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you wearing her bikini :D :D.

On a serious note, I do find the ladies classes very confusing in what is required.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Dagman72 said:
You thinking of entering mate, don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you wearing her bikini :D :D.

On a serious note, I do find the ladies classes very confusing in what is required.
Ha ha! I think its the only way ill ever compete so if i am allowed to enter then im game for that!! :lol:

I agree, sometimes theres different classes but the sort of physiques just look the same, weight looks the same etc, going to do some research on it.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Mankini Dude, you'd defo get a placing, wudnt say you would win though, ha.

Im sure there will be a ''What there looking for'' in this class, but TBH who knows what the judges are looking for these days?

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
carly said:
thats great new, hopefully it will be like the US Pro league :thumb:

Sonia is also a Pro figure competitor, she looks amazing doing bikini too :thumb: :thumb : these girls have still got quite a bit of muscle, just havent had to harsh diet, which is cool!!
Looks really good then, hopefully this will be what its like.

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is certainly not a beauty contest....i am not a judge with the UKBFF so i am guessing here but i would imagine they would be looking for a less harder, defined look to the muscle than they currently have with the body-fitness

·
carly thornton
1,235 Posts
Pscarb said:
it is certainly not a beauty contest....i am not a judge with the UKBFF so i am guessing here but i would imagine they would be looking for a less harder, defined look to the muscle than they currently have with the body-fitness
totally agree, and I hope they follow the US look as they still have muscle just not real lean :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.