Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Looking Freaky
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps I currently get Test E for TRT on the NHS - It comes in a single use 1 ml amp of 250mg from Cambridge.

I've searched the internet and the BNF and I can't find any listing for pharma Test E other than the single use amp (I've also asked my GP and he wasn't even sure).

So does anyone here know if multi vile pharma Test E is available to us with a presciption in the UK? (My reasoning is that I want to divide up my dose and a single use amp isn't that user friendly)

ATB :)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.