UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
ive had mazatek clen, dosed at 40mcg each and it was awesome stuff, got the shakes on 3 a day and cardio went to pot! so defo real.

as for the other stuff i had some deca with a very similar lable and it was sh!t stuff, did nothing, wasnt exactly like yours but identical labe just diffrent letters on the actual logo

·
Gym Addict
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jjmac said:
heres the pic of my deca mate, says 'BCL deca 300' but identical lable to yours, seems a bit suspect really.
that is strange isnt it ,just googled it .a thread on here came up and seems its legit ?

how comes the deca didnt do anything mate ?how do you mean ?

·
Banned
716 Posts
well its the 1st time ive taken deca in 2 years, only been on test alone since then, so thought id take it again as it was really good last time (used pharminex n-max 400)

this time i felt absolutly nothing on 600mg a week! and you should defo feel something, last time i got the erection problems untill i upped the dose, this time i only ran 500mg test, only went higher on the deca to see if it was any good, nothing at all!

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
bigbrad said:
hello mate im not talking about them though am i ,thanks
I know mate, but I was just saying it's best to read it so you don't mention them.....We wouldn't want to ban someone just because there was a mis-understanding now would we.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.