UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
24 Posts
I didn't think much of ufos till I saw this NASA footage of a missile being shot at one :

- NASA space camera filming, prob can be trusted

- saw same footage on discovery channel program

- no one shoots a $1M missile at something that does not exist

·
Gym Addict
162 Posts
load of bollocks. how the hell would aliens get here? have any inhabitable planets been found in any neighbouring solar systems? or even in this galaxy? how many light years away is the next planet that can support life. and then obviously the UFO cant travel anywhere near the speed of light so it would take waaaay too long for them to get here. theyd all die on the way.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
GymMad said:
Dont beleive in UFOs

I beleive in ghots though, check this out! Turn it up and you can hear the ghost talking to the chair :confused1:

You can't really not believe in UFO's mate. See something in the sky you dont recognise? That's a UFO. Don't mean it's an alien, but it is a UFO.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
bluesteel said:
load of bollocks. how the hell would aliens get here? have any inhabitable planets been found in any neighbouring solar systems? or even in this galaxy? how many light years away is the next planet that can support life. and then obviously the UFO cant travel anywhere near the speed of light so it would take waaaay too long for them to get here. theyd all die on the way.
Just becuase we are too stupid too have the technology doesn't mean aliens haven't figured it out. And who says they must travel at the speed of light. What if the could fold space and time. That would mean instant travel if the found a way too pinpoint it all (this isn't far fetched either. We don't have the technology but theoretically ((as Mr Hawkins and others have proved)) it is possible).

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
bluesteel said:
SAys our limited views on Space time. The underlying mathematics which tell us nothing can go faster than the speed of light is flawed/simplified so it fits. 200 yeasr ago, going over 15mph would allegedly kill you, Sound barrier couldn't be passed etc. this list of cannots gets replaced with can do's.

PS Magnum was WAY better

pps Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some people believe that ufo's are not from other planets, but from this planet, but in another dimension, and that they are able to cross over from their dimension into ours.

·
Premium Member
15,523 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
Some people believe that ufo's are not from other planets, but from this planet, but in another dimension, and that they are able to cross over from their dimension into ours.
there are generally referred to as "nutters" arent they?

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
BillC said:
...Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
Ultimately there isn't anything more to life than that.

(As in selfish genes, etc.)

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
IMO its implausible to believe that we are the only inhabited planet in the Universe, that would be like saying there's not one worm or bug in a football field!

I believe that most of the sightings, video's, pictures etc will be fake or of secret military aircraft that the general public will not know of but some of them have to be real, there's simply too many vids/pic's about these days...............I think the real issue isn't the evidence but the fact that most people don't want to believe for various reasons ranging from religion to just being plain scared of the thought!

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
We will never know the answer to that question, because when we know the answer we will be certain.

I'm actually taking the p1ss out of semantics.

Your questions is

Unidentified Flying Objects real or fake. Well the fact that it is unidentified but flies means that they do exist. Anything you see in the sky that you cannot identify is a UFO, so therefore they will always exist to some extent, until everything seen flying can be identified to every human being.

Had the question been

Aliens in flying saucers real or fake, would lead to the expected discussion.

YEP! I'm just being a pedantic asshole! :whistling:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
B|GJOE said:
We will never know the answer to that question, because when we know the answer we will be certain.

I'm actually taking the p1ss out of semantics.

Your questions is

Unidentified Flying Objects real or fake. Well the fact that it is unidentified but flies means that they do exist. Anything you see in the sky that you cannot identify is a UFO, so therefore they will always exist to some extent, until everything seen flying can be identified to every human being.

Had the question been

Aliens in flying saucers real or fake, would lead to the expected discussion.

YEP! I'm just being a pedantic asshole!
:whistling:
Lol, i did a similar post on the other page, and just before i clicked post, i thought "im being a bit pedantic" then thought f.uck it, i've writen it now!

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
GymMad said:
Dont beleive in UFOs

I beleive in ghots though, check this out! Turn it up and you can hear the ghost talking to the chair :confused1:

That scared the absolute crap out of me!! Really wish I didn't click! The rush of adrenaline even hurt my ears! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.